Junior Product Specialist Intern
Delivery Hero with its 25,000+ employees shares one common goal globally: to deliver amazing takeaway experience. To achieve this goal, we’re working as one team across 30 brands in around 50 countries. NetPincér, part of the Delivery Hero network and the leading online food delivery platform in Hungary, has been helping hungry Hungarians for twenty years now and managed to grow out of a small start up to an e-commerce force within the market.
We are currently looking for a Junior Product Specialist Intern to join our NetPincér Product team in our Budapest office as soon as possible. This is a unique opportunity to work in a fast-growth B2C tech company.
What should you bring to the game?
- New feature and app release testing
- Analysis of IT logs to support operations (along with our Tech team)
- Communication with other departments (answering questions, writing newsletter)
- You define, develop and run A/B tests to understand the conversion uplift potential of new product features
- Ideally you have product related work experience (as full-time employee or as intern) as business analyst, product owner, product manager or in similar role
- Affinity to and interest in B2C technology and online food delivery companies
- Experience with ticket management tools (i.e., JIRA), analytics platforms (i.e., Google Analytics, Firebase) is an advantage and knowledge of Salesforce is even a bigger plus
- Solid understanding of business operations and processes
- Proficiency in both English and Hungarian (written and oral) is a must as you will have regular contact with our international teams
- Strong cross-functional team management & team work skills
- You are detail oriented and very precise
- You can handle several different tasks and responsibilities parallelly
- You are not afraid to get your hands dirty when something needs to be done
- Software development knowledge (even HTML/CSS) is also a plus
- We also appreciate, if you have some design skills to create mockups (e.g., in Sketch or Photoshop)
What is your role in the company?
- As a Junior Product Specialist Intern you will help Product Specialists gather customer feedback from users, vendors, riders and internal stakeholders
- You will be monitoring the performance of our systems and report bugs
- You create product feature specifications in JIRA and collaborate with the global development team to understand and define all technical specifications
- You will be responsible to follow up on the development of features and bug fixes
- You will work with large systems, such as Salesforce, SAP or our internally built world-class logistics solutions
- You monitor and analyse our product KPIs continuously and define improvement ideas
- You understand product trends and best practices from all around the world by monitoring tech websites & competitor products
How is life with us at NetPincér?
- You will join us in our new office, designed specifically for us under Czuczor street 6 - which was finalist in the “Office of the Year” award in 2020 - close to several traffic hubs in downtown Budapest
- You can work out in our company gym located in our office any time
- We celebrate the ending of every month with our company wide Pizza Days
- We regularly supply you with fresh fruits, tea and coffee to keep you going throughout the day
- You can get a massage in our office if you feel like it
- You get to join our English language program to polish your knowledge
- We plan with our colleagues long term and we are happy to support you with mentoring and additional trainings based on your needs
- Thanks to our international background you are able to practice English on a daily basis and with our shared knowledge hub learn new areas and skills on the job with the help of dedicated experts across the globe
- We are a 100% carbon neutral company and we are committed to give back to the society (currently supporting 6 different charities all year round)
- Marketing, Media, PR
- Market Research Analyst
- Brand and Product Manager
- professional experience is not required
- High school degree
Required language level:
All of these are:
- English (higher advanced/fit for negotiation)
- Hungarian (higher advanced/fit for negotiation)
- Full time
Budapest IX. kerület, Czuczor utca
We got you interested?
Then send your application with a fresh CV, your answer to our exercise (optional), your possible starting date and expected net salary and we will reach out to you regarding next steps.
Just as with deliveries we are also fast with recruitment - we encourage you to apply for this position as soon as possible!