At Unisys, innovative thinking and collaborative people are the driving force behind our growing success. As we deliver mission-critical technologies around the world, we offer career opportunities that encourage learning, promote growth and develop your talent to its fullest.
We offer our associates the opportunity to make an impact and grow professionally within our Cloud and Infrastructure Solutions (CIS) business unit.
Junior Network System Analyst
The Command Center Network Operations Analysts are responsible for initial diagnosis using remote management tools and assigning incidents / requests / changes that have not been resolved / implemented during the initial support process to higher-level resolver groups.
Retain ownership of the ticket, remaining responsible for ensuring that the issue continues to be progressed and escalated in accordance with service level targets.
Gathering data and providing progress updates to the customer and internal support teams throughout the life of an incident.
Key responsibilities /outcomes
- Incident queue monitoring and recording
- Initial support and classification, correlating events and performing initial fault diagnostic
- Communication within the organization
- Routing requests to recovery groups when incidents are not resolved during initial support
- Monitoring the status and progress toward resolution of all open incidents
- Keeping affected customer informed about progress
- Escalating if necessary
- Resolution and recovery of incidents not assigned to resolver groups
- Resolution confirmation and closure of incidents
- Active participation in ongoing quality initiatives at the desired level, detailed on the UGSH Quality Portal by considering all relevant objectives, policies and procedures
- Participate in change management activities following industry best practices
- Fundamental knowledge on LAN, WLAN and WAN technology domains gained in a lab / live environment
- Cisco CCNA or equivalent certification is preferred – Relevant Studies
- Fluency in English (will be tested prior to the interview)
- Solid troubleshooting, problem solving, and analytical skills
- Ability to manage issues and projects to consistently meet deadlines
- Basic understanding of firewalls, load balancers
- ITIL foundation knowledge will be considered an advantage
In exchange to your hard work and dedication Unisys provides
- Structured global career development
- Technical development with fully paid external and internal trainings
- Competitive, market leading salary
- High-prestige client portfolio, directly under the spotlight: be a part of building something awesome
- Teambuilding events / fruit days
- Easily reachable location in the heart of Budapest
- IT Operation, Telecommunication
- IT Support, Helpdesk
- Full time
- professional experience is not required
Required language level:
- English - intermediate / communication
How to apply/ contact information:
You can apply with the „Jelentkezem" button underneath.