What does it mean to work at Lexus?
It means acting on the highest level of empathy with every customer, dealer, and user to anticipate and address needs before they arise.
It means creating amazing experiences through the power of emotion, passion, and imagination.
And it means opening yourself up to a diverse working environment and to a breadth of both Lexus and Toyota career opportunities available.
Lexus is a division of Toyota Motor Corporation. We are an automotive company that takes inspired design, relentless innovation and uninhibited performance and turns them into passionate, moving experiences. But, that's only part of our DNA. We're equally dedicated to offering exceptional customer experiences. And in doing so, creating loyalty throughout the world—not just with the people who buy our vehicles, but the people in the communities around us. Yes, our unique contributions have moved the entire automotive industry forward. But, we never forget about giving back. That's why we strive to empower people's lives, help to preserve the environment and donate to numerous causes. These are the things that matter to us—the things that drive us every day.
Junior Marketing Specialist
- Represents business aspects in WEB developments through agencies
- Ensures continuous, regular development of the WEB page
- Continously monitors the market trends and comes with ideas for improvements
- Ensures WEB traffic reports
- Sales/marketing/economics degree - Fresh grads are welcome!
- Fluent English
- Excell expert
- Positive, proactive, problem solving attitude
- Smart way of thinking
- Interested in premium products
- High interest in WEB maintainance activity
- Driving licence (B)
What we offer:
- Multinational background
- Competitive salary and other benefits
- Long-term development opportunities within a company with a stable background
- Marketing, Media, PR
- Full time
- freshly graduated/career starter
Required language level:
- English - higher advanced/fit for negotiation
annual bonus/salary benefits, cell phone, cafeteria, professional training
2019. 08. 07.
How to apply/contact information:
If you are interested in this position, please submit your English and Hungarian CV.