Junior Marketing Specialist
Danfoss offers you a great opportunity to join our Climate Solutions marketing department in Budapest as Junior Marketing Specialist to coordinate several projects under the framework of the marketing plan. We are looking for a colleague who will create and/or adapt content for B2B and B2C campaigns and promotions; coordinate the company events (webinars, trainings, customer meetings, anniversaries). You will closely cooperate with sales and technical teams and support them with simple analyses.
You will report directly to Regional Marketing Director for East Europe Region and dotted line to Country Sales Director in Hungary.
Join us and work in global environment surrounded by opportunities to learn new things and use internal and external trainings. We can offer you competitive salary and benefit package.
At Danfoss, we are engineering solutions that allow the world to use resources in smarter ways – driving the sustainable transformation of tomorrow. No transformation has ever been started without a group of passionate, dedicated and empowered people. We believe that innovation and great results are driven by the right mix of people with diverse backgrounds, personalities, skills, and perspectives, reflecting the world in which we do business. To make sure the mix of people works, we strive to create an inclusive work environment where people of all backgrounds are treated equally, respected, and valued for who they are. It is a strong priority within Danfoss to improve the health, working environment and safety of our employees.
Following our founder’s mindset ‘action speaks louder than words’, we set ourselves ambitious targets to protect the environment by embarking on a plan to become CO2 neutral latest by 2030.
Danfoss is an EO employer and VEVRAA Federal Contractor. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or other protected category.
- coordination of the several projects under the framework of the Marketing Plan
- monthly reporting to Sales Director and Marketing Director
- coordination of digital marketing activities like newsletters, social media, creating digital content, launching new digital tools for the customers, growing relevant communities on social platforms
- organizing the events (trainings, webinars and events for Danfoss customers)
- cooperation with Sales and Technical Teams
- coopretation with Global Marketing
- supporting in simple analysis
To be considered for the position we expect a student or graduate preferably in Marketing or Management with a communicative level of English language and knowledge of MS Office tools, especially MS Excel.
We also expect from a new hire to be:
- Interested in marketing communication with focus on digital marketing
- Self-driven and enthusiast
- Able to build and maintain relationships easily, especially with Sales Team
- Details oriented and creative attitude
What we offer:
Company benefits and international environment
- Marketing, Media, PR
- Online Marketing
- professional experience is not required
- High school degree
Required language level:
- English (intermediate / communication)
- Full time
- Home office available
How to apply/ contact information:
Apply via "Jelentkezem" button underneath!