Start something big today. Apply as:
Junior Managers Program (Technical field)
Welcome to Bosch.
Robert Bosch Automotive Steering Kft. in Eger and Maklár is an automotive supplier, and produces steering gears, steering columns, I-shafts and reconditioned parts to 109 vehicle manufacturers worldwide, both for passenger cars and commercial vehicles.
Your contribution to something big
- A 2-year-long personalized program with 4-6 rotational stations where you can contribute to diverse projects
- Developing managerial and decision making skills through exciting and complex projects and trainings.
- Gain experiences with contribution of a professional mentor
- Gain a six-month-long international experience.
- Build a broad network within the company, from which you will reap lasting benefits.
- Personalized program based on your interest – thus your future is in your hand.
- Long-term career opportunity. Several current managers at the company were the part of this program, such as Daniel Korioth, the general manager of the Bosch Group Hungary.
- The enrollment of the program is continuously.
What distinguishes you
- Higher education in the field of engineering
- English language active usage, German language is preference
- Strategic thinking and leadership ambition
- Innovative way of thinking, creativity and learning will
- Responsible and ability to work independently
- Initiative and committed personality
- Team spirit and good social skills
Your future job location offers you
flexible worktime options | benefits and services | medical services | employee discounts various sports and health opportunities | on-site parking | catering facilities | good access to local public transport | room for creativity | urban infrastructure
- Corporate Leadership, Management
- Leadership Programmes
- Special Engineering Areas
- Temporary work
- professional experience is not required
Required language level:
- English - intermediary/communicative
Make it happen.
You can apply with the „Jelentkezem button” underneath.