Start something big today. Apply as:
Junior Managers Program (Technical field)
Welcome to Bosch.
The Bosch Engineering Centre of Budapest has been established in 2001. Today, it is a major research and development hub within the Bosch world focusing on the big mobility trends: automated, electrified and connected mobility. More than 2100 engineers are working together on complex automotive products within various fields of engineering from software to mechanical and hardware product development. Your ideas will be part of products improving the life across the globe.
Your contribution to something big
- A 2-year-long personalized program with 4-6 rotational stations where you can contribute to diverse projects
- Developing managerial and decision making skills through exciting and complex projects and trainings.
- Gain experiences with contribution of a professional mentor
- Gain a six-month-long international experience.
- Build a broad network within the company, from which you will reap lasting benefits.
- Personalized program based on your interest – thus your future is in your hand.
- Long-term career opportunity. Several current managers at the company were the part of this program, such as Daniel Korioth, the general manager of the Bosch Group Hungary.
- The enrollment of the program is continuously.
What distinguishes you
- Higher education in the field of engineering
- English language active usage, German language is preference
- Strategic thinking and leadership ambition
- Innovative way of thinking, creativity and learning will
- Responsible and ability to work independently
- Initiative and committed personality
- Team spirit and good social skills
Your future job location offers you
flexible worktime options | benefits and services | medical services | employee discounts various sports and health opportunities | on-site parking | catering facilities | good access to local public transport | room for creativity | urban infrastructure
- Corporate Leadership, Management
- Leadership Programmes
- Special Engineering Areas
- Temporary work
- professional experience is not required
Required language level:
- English - intermediary/communicative
1103 Budapest, Gyömrői út 104.
Make it happen.
You can apply with the „Jelentkezem button” underneath.