Our business line 4flow management utilizes innovative concepts in transportation and network management to continuously plan, optimize, and manage supply chain networks as a neutral 4PL.
4flow is continuing its successful growth around the globe. Grow with us and join the outstanding team at our office in Budapest, Hungary.
Junior Logistics Specialist
What your new challenge will look like
As a member of the 4flow team, you will manage the efficient movement of goods through our customers’ logistics networks in order to ensure material availability. Your primary tasks in this position will include:
- Guaranteeing comprehensive transportation execution in day-to-day operations using our transportation management system
- Handling shipping exceptions and ensuring that information is communicated to customers and other relevant parties
- Assisting in resolving inquiries
- Checking invoices from carriers and other service providers
Why you belong at 4flow
- You have previous practical experience in a service-oriented field of work
- You can quickly prioritize during busy periods while still communicating in a friendly and solution-oriented way
- You are confident in using IT systems and have strong communication skills in English
- You are interested in the field of logistics and enjoy working in a dynamic and international environment
What we offer:
Become part of an award-winning, international company that offers an excellent and respectful team culture in a modern office in the Népliget Center building in Budapest. Benefit from a professional onboarding and training program to support your continuous development. In addition to a permanent contract with a competitive salary and benefits package, you will enjoy free drinks, fruit, and weekly team breakfasts.
How to apply/ contact information:
Ready for 4flow? Then please apply online.