KPMG is a global network of professional firms providing audit, tax and advisory services. We operate in 152 countries and have 189,000 people working in member firms around the world.
Junior IT Security Consultant
Advisory/IT Risk Advisory Team
We work to provide a supportive and inclusive environment where all individuals can maximize their full potential. Our strong commitment to a culture of inclusion is evident through our constant focus on recruiting, developing and advancing individuals based on their skills and talents.
- University or college degree (M.Sc. or B.Sc.) in Information Technology, Information Systems Security or related field
- At least 2 years working experience in an IT security related position
- Ability to deal with multiple deliverables in a team-oriented environment
- Ability to think analytically and solve related IT security problems
- Ability and willingness to learn and deliver in a challenging environment
- Efficient team player
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in Hungarian and English
- Expert with MS Office products
- Experience with international standards and good-practices (e.g. ISO 27000 family, CobiT, ITIL, NIST, PCI DSS) is an advantage
Your role and responsibilities:
- Take part in IT security consulting or compliance related projects at various industry sectors as team member. Main areas: information security policies and controls, business continuity planning
- Working under the supervision of senior colleagues and managers
- Take part in the continuous monitoring and adapting the requirements of new legislations and regulations which have an impact on our clients.
What we offer:
- Challenging work in a motivated team at an international firm
- Excellent opportunity for professional and personal development with regular training courses
- Competitive salary and benefits
If you are up for the challenge, please apply by uploading your English CV.
KPMG is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity in its workforce. KPMG encourages applications from all qualified individuals and willing to accommodate applicants’ disability-related needs. Should you be successful after the initial application stage, please discuss with your recruitment contact any reasonable adjustments to our recruitment process that you need.
© 2017 KPMG Tanácsadó Kft., a Hungarian limited liability company and a member firm of the KPMG network of independent member firms affiliated with KPMG International Cooperative ("KPMG International"), a Swiss entity. All rights reserved. The KPMG name, logo and "cutting through complexity" are registered trademarks or trademarks of KPMG International.