IT provides support to over 5 000 Deloitte Central Europe employees and driving innovation and automation onward throughout the firm. We work with modern technologies, applications, systems and infrastructure. Information Technology Team plays a crucial role in our operations and it is among the fastest growing ones in our firm; currently we are looking for:
Junior Infrastructure Architect
Your future role:
- Supporting Senior Infrastructure Architects in system and solution design efforts for complex business and IT initiatives;
- Participating in IT architecture projects, translating requirements into technology components to best satisfy business requirements;
- Assisting in designing particular IT systems to be implemented according to the organization’s standards and roadmap. e.g.: assessing server, storage and infrastructure sizing; analyzing hardware sizing to meet application requirements;
- Creating and updating architectural design documentation and diagrams, facilitating training;
- Cooperating with IT teams in dealing with complex IT infrastructure tasks and non-routine support issues;
- Collaborate with vendors in technical support cases;
- Project coordination with support of Senior Infrastructure Architects, contact with business clients.
Required professional background and skills:
- University graduate (Master or Bachelor degree) in Information Technology;
- Previous experience in system or server administration, implementation and integration of IT solutions,
- Passionate about Information Technology;
- Working experience in a multinational company will be an advantage;
- Comprehensive knowledge of one or more of the following IT solutions: cloud technologies (Microsoft Azure, AWS), server and client operating systems (Windows/Linux), virtualization, computer networking, storage;
- Knowledge of and experience in any of the following areas will be an advantage: disaster recovery solutions, firewalls, internet technologies and security hardening;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, including Visio;
- Basic knowledge of ITIL will be an advantage.
What we offer:
- Opportunity to develop and broaden technical skills;
- Working in a dynamic, international business service firm environment;
- Work in one of the world's largest consulting firm;
- Real opportunities for growth and promotion;
- Excellent portfolio of training - local and international;
- Competitive salary, including various benefits.
- IT Operation, Telecommunication
- Network and System Engineer
- Full time
- freshly graduated/career starter
Required language level:
- English - intermediate / communication
Budapest, 1068 Dózsa György út 84/c.
cell phone, cafeteria, professional training
How to apply/ contact information:
If you are looking for a fast paced, challenging opportunity to join the marketing team of the world's leading professional services firm, then please create or update your candidate profile and upload your professional CV.