At P&G we are looking for future leaders. Yeah, you’ve probably heard that phrase in every job advertisement you saw... well… We are different. We don’t want you to make the change, because you will be the change.
You will be responsible for providing HR leadership to a module or a smaller organization of about 150-200 people.
Junior HR Manager
With us you will be:
- Building, leading and implementing various HR projects together with other HR functions to answer to the business needs and goals
- Coming up with and implementing new processes that will help with people retention & development
- Leading cultural transformation of the company into the organization of the future
- Crafting local HR strategy in line with organization purpose, values and principles
- Implementing new ideas to improve employees’ relations & morale
Commitment from us:
P&G’s Day 1 starts with you doing something that matters – making an impact on the world, P&G brands, and your career.
- Competitive salary and compensation package
- Diverse career opportunities, including the possibility to work in different locations
- Attractive working environment
You’ll be at the core of breakthrough innovations, be given exciting assignments, lead initiatives, and take ownership and responsibility. And you’ll do this in creative work spaces where new ideas flourish. All the while, you’ll receive world-class training to help you become a leader in your field. And it’s not just about what you’ll do, but how you’ll feel welcomed, valued, purposeful, challenged, heard, and inspired.
You will also get:
Who we are?
P&G was founded over 180 years ago as a simple soap and candle company. Today, we’re the world’s largest consumer goods company and home to iconic, trusted brands that make life a little bit easier in small but meaningful ways. We’ve spanned three centuries thanks to three simple ideas: leadership, innovation and citizenship.
The insight, innovation and passion of talented teams has helped us grow into a global company that is governed responsibly and ethically, that is open and transparent, and that supports good causes and protects the environment. This is a place where you can be proud to work and do something that matters.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.
Apply if you have:
- Interest in growing your capabilities within the area of HR
- Up to 4 years of relevant work experience
- Creative mindset with strong motivation to drive change across organization and constantly challenge status quo
- Ability to work across organizations and cultures to get things done
- Pro-activeness and ability to learn new systems easily
- Team management would be an asset, but it’s not obligatory
- Strong leadership and teamwork skills
- Fluent Hungarian and English
- HR, Human Relations
- HR Manager, Head of HR
- Full time
- 3-5 years professional experience
Required language level:
- English - native
How to apply:
Please attach your CV in English when applying.
Procter & Gamble collects and processes your personal data in line with applicable laws and regulations.