Junior Financial Analyst
In this role you will be part of the local Finance team being responsible for controlling activities at our new manufacturing plant in Ullo. Key areas of your responsibility will include spend analysis, variance analysis, forecasting, KPI management, reporting and supporting the manufacturing area to continuously improve financial results.
These are your detailed responsibilities:
• Budgeting, forecasting, closing and financial reporting
• Refined cost management, in-depth analysis of manufacturing costs
• Ensure that financial cost indicators are closely linked with daily manufacturing operation and management
• Investment budget control, strictly control the automation and digital solutions to meet the company's ROI requirements
• Monitor the operation of key financial cost targets and corresponding business indicators, do a good job of early warning and process control
• According to the company's manufacturing cost budget target, cooperate with manufacturing to decompose various key indicators
• Preparation of management information and ad hoc business analysis for decision making
You will report to Finance Manager Hungary and supporting the local manufacturing organization as a business partner. You will collaborate with local and international stakeholders and participate in regularly calls and meetings.
We are Lenovo!
Currently the number one PC vendor worldwide, we continue to be the fastest growing company in our respective field. We’re a leader in genuine innovation, dreaming up – and building – the technology and services that enable and inspire progress around the world.
We are dedicated to fostering an environment that encourages entrepreneurism and ownership - a workplace where your talents can be challenged, and your efforts recognized and rewarded. We’re the progressive thinkers, creative doers and endless tinkerers who will always challenge the traditional and who know true groundbreakers never stand still. No matter what team you’re a part of, joining us you can create real impact.
What you’ll bring/ Position Requirements:
• Fluent in English & Hungarian
• Bachelor’s degree in Finance/Economics
• 2+ years of working experience in related positions (manufacturing background is a plus)
• Analytical skills with the attention to data, strong MS Excel user
• SAP knowledge would be an asset
• Ability to overcome obstacles and meet deadlines in a dynamic international environment
• Business acumen and problem-solving skills
• Good communication and interpersonal skills, teamwork spirit
• Proactive attitude and continuous process improvement mindset
What We Will Offer You:
• An open and stimulating environment within one of the most forward thinking IT companies
• Flat structures and fast decision-making processes
• A modern and flexible way of working to combine personal and professional life, working from home
• An international team with a high focus on Gender Diversity
• Attractive compensation package
We are looking forward to discussing this position with you soon!
Lenovo is an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any federal, state, or local protected class.
- Finance, Accounting
- Analyst, Advisor
- Financial Assistant
- 1-3 years professional experience
- University degree
Required language level:
- English (intermediate / communication)
- Full time
How to apply/ contact information:
Please attach your Resume in English language.