Junior Finance Analyst/ Finance Analyst Trainee in part time (4 hours) / full time
The position is currently approved for a fixed term period, until December 31, 2019.
- Analysing and supporting operational decisions with financial modelling.
- Support the implementation of new systems used by finance.
- System testing and enhancement of current forecast model.
- Supporting the existing Finance Analysts with ad-hoc tasks as required
- outstanding analytical skills and structured thinking
- interest in finance
- interest in the automotive industry
- ongoing or completed higher education (university / college) studies
- fluent English
- experienced user of MS-Office (proficient in the use of Excel)
- attention to detail
- good problem solving skills
- collaboration skills
- good communication and relationship building skills
- current professional studies at University/College is advantage
- Finance, Accounting
- Analyst, Advisor
- Financial Analyst
- Full time
- Part-time 4 hours
- Temporary work
- professional experience is not required
Required language level:
- English - higher advanced/fit for negotiation
Way of application:
If you are interested in the position, please send your CV in English.