Would you like to work for one of the leading mobile telecommunications companies in the Hungarian market? Here’s your chance to do your day-to-day work on exciting projects in a professional and inspiring environment. There is more than 1000 of us, yet we work as a team to provide a no-compromise Hipernet experience to all. Be a member of our community; share your ideas, bring your knowledge and be fully yourself with us!
Join Telenor Hungary as a
Junior Data Analyst
The new colleague will be responsible for supporting Customer Value Management related activities using relevant information from BI systems and building data intensive solutions for automation of processes.
As Junior Data Analyst your responsibilities will include:
- Goal oriented analysis of customer behavior, using various data sources
- Processing, cleansing, and verifying the integrity of data used for analysis
- Understand and maintain existing data driven solutions
- Participation in development data driven, data intensive automated solutions for various business issues (i.e. predictive models, affinity models, recommendation engines)
- Support value management activities, provide valuable insights to increase efficiency of CRM activities
- Summarize analytical data into user-friendly reports and presentations, translate data into easy to understand insights.
We need you in our team, if you have…
- BSc or MSc degree in Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, Information Management or Statistics
- Passion to learn
- Statistical and analytical skills
- Experience with relational databases (Oracle, Teradata etc.)
- Knowledge of statistical packages and programming/query languages (SQL, R, Python, SPSS etc.)
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written) both in English and Hungarian
It is an advantage if you have:
- Understanding, basic knowledge of machine learning and BigData environments
- Programming skills, especially related to processing of data
What you can expect:
- Various data-related tasks and challenges
- Professional, up-to-date infrastructure
- Opportunity to learn
- Young team
What’s in it for You?
Adapting to the new situation created by the coronavirus pandemic, we work from home every Monday and Friday to secure our colleagues’ safety. In addition to a performance bonus and private health insurance, our colleagues are also provided with unlimited Hipernet.
We consider learning and personal growth a priority; our annual Learning Day event is dedicated to develop and inspire our colleagues.
We are a family-friendly workplace with a spacious and modern office building, which can be reached with our company buses in 20 minutes from Újbuda-központ or Déli railway station. It makes us immensely proud that we opened our Garden Office at Telenor House, where we can work outdoors.
- IT Development
- Database Expert
- IT Consultant, Analyst, Auditor
- 1-3 years professional experience
- College degree
Required language level:
- English (intermediate / communication)
- Full time
How to apply
Apply via "Jelentkezem" button underneath!