- Assist the month-end and year-end financial closing process.
- Support the preparation of the budget and financial forecasts and report variances.
- Prepare timely the monthly and ad-hoc financial/controlling reports.
- Prepares special reports by collecting, analysing and summarizing information and trends.
- Support the control of all accounting operations including Billing, A/R, A/P, GL, Cost Accounting, Inventory Accounting and Revenue Recognition.
- Help to develop and document business processes, company KPI’s and policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls.
- Protects operations by keeping financial information and plans confidential.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- BSc in Economics or Finance
- 0-2 years’ experience in finance processes, eg.: accounting, cost controlling, planning, reporting,
- Advanced Excel skills
- Excellent communication with the ability to work independently and in groups
- Strong problem identification and self-development skills
- Analytical mindset and ability to think “to out of the box”
- Highly motivated, results-driven person with the ability to self-direct
- Intermediate oral and written communications abilities both in English and Hungarian, and strong interpersonal skills
- Learning, self-improving attitude
- Be comfortable in a fast-paced and highly flexible environment.
- Manufacturing Industry background is a plus
- Finance, Accounting
- Full time
- freshly graduated/career starter
Required language level:
- English - intermediary/communicative
Budapest, 1095 Lechner Ödön fasor 7.
How to apply/ contact information:
Please send your English and Hungarian CV and cover letter in Word or PDF form, with the „jelentkezem” button underneath. Nóra Horváthné Pirka, Operative HR Manager,