In our new office we are looking for a
Junior Brand Manager
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for the execution of marketing programs in relation to the launch and promotion of particular brands
- Manage research and analyse. Make and share monthly and quarterly reports
- Evaluates the effectiveness of local promotion and advertising programs and recommends improvements or changes.
- Develops local marketing materials (mainly for HUN Facebook & Digital export and support POS / TM materials)
- Plans promotions (working closely with the MD) and provides support to Brand Manager.
- Ensures a full marketing support service is available for presentations, project team memberships, etc.
- Shall take part in preparation for annual local brand and marketing plans supported by brand communication and promotional programs and budgets. Participates in all aspects of brand communication including agency briefs.
- Responsible for brand standards in the areas of product, packaging, price, advertising and other communications in relation to the defined marketing strategy.
- Controlling brand budgets and makes sure to keep within given frame.
- May participate in product and packaging innovation projects based for edible oil and margarine on pre-approved innovation plans, working closely with local R&D and other countries’ marketing managers.
- Substitute for Marketing Coordinator (if on holiday) therefore understanding of label management.
- A higher education (university or college) degree required, preferably with a Marketing or Business concentration.
- 1-2 years related experience in a marketing position.
- Strong attention to detail and excellent written/verbal communication skills are essential.
- Financial awareness
- Time and task priority management
- Affinity to consumer understanding
- Familiarity with reporting systems
- Understanding of marketing “tools and market research principles” including product, promotion, placement and pricing knowledge and experience. In-depth knowledge is an advantage
- Marketing, Media, PR
- Brand and Product Manager
- Full time
- 1-3 years professional experience
Required language level:
- English - intermediate / communication
How to apply/ contact information:
You can apply with the 'Jelentkezem' button underneath.