The Headquarters of Omixon in Budapest now provides a wider range of career opportunities and greater professional development than ever before. Within a dedicated, free-thinking environment, your contributions will accelerate Omixon’s rapid ascent in the world of transplantation.
Omixon believes in people and works with the best staff. Each of our team member has a chance to significantly influence the ability to grow and stay competitive.
Want to Learn? Work Hard! Have Fun! Explore More!
You will be part of the Software Research team, working in close collaboration with the Assay and Software Development teams. Our Software Research team participates in almost every step of the product lifecycle from methodological research, to specification, verification, and validation of the products. The team also serves as a knowledge tank and internal support team for other departments.
- Data analysis: analyzing NGS data using Omixon’s software, in-house, and open access
- Validation: participating in the validation of assay and software products
- Work closely and collaborate with the other Omixon teams including Software Development, Assay R&D, Product Management Technical Support, and Quality
- Strong genetics background
- Precise task execution and documentation
- Experience in using bioinformatics tools and databases
- Basic scripting knowledge
- Problem-solving skills and an investigative mindset
- Team player
- Driven to continuous improvement
Required qualifications (education, experience and skills)
- BSc or MSc in biology, biotechnology or related fields
- Fluent in English (both oral and written)
- Experience with Next Generation Sequencing data analysis
- Familiarity with the Linux operating system and related tools
We are Waiting for You to
- be passionate about innovation and will work for a good purpose
- deal with problems that require different kind of thinking and development opportunities are never-ending
- be part of a young and creative team
- be motivated by a multilingual environment
- be interested in contributing to international projects
What we will provide you
- We offer challenging and innovative work with a lot of hands-on learning in the rapidly growing industry of genomics.
- Modern office and environment
- Challenging and innovative work
- Flexible working hours
- We care for your work/life balance
- Competitive salary
- Company events
- Environment, Agriculture
- Full time
- 1-3 years professional experience
Required language level:
- English - higher advanced/fit for negotiation
Budapest, 1117 Fehérvári út 50-52.
How to apply/ contact information:
Please send us your CV in English with your salary expectations and possible start date by clicking on 'Jelentkezem' button.