Cushman & Wakefield is a global leader in commercial real estate services, helping clients transform the way people work, shop, and live. The firm’s 43,000 employees in more than 60 countries provide deep local and global insights that create significant value for occupiers and investors around the world. Cushman & Wakefield is among the largest commercial real estate services firms with revenues of $5 billion across core services of agency leasing, asset services, capital markets, facilities services (branded C&W Services), global occupier services, investment management (branded DTZ Investors), tenant representation, and valuations & advisory.
For our office in Budapest, we are looking for fresh graduates for various junior positions, such as Accounts Payable/ Cost/ Helpdesk Administrator or Data Analyst, etc.
You would be part of a dynamic young team and in the close future involved in upcoming new projects.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring the best quality of services to the client
- Working with other functions to ensure data and administration are current, up-to-date and accurate
- Establishing and maintaining professional and effective working relationships with suppliers, colleagues and management
- Meeting defined performance targets
- Preparing reports in accordance with client’s requirements
- Bachelor and Master degree
- Initial experience in Administration, Customer Service or Finance
- Very good command of English, both verbal and written is a must
- Fresh graduates are also welcome!
- Knowledge of MS Office
- Proactive mindset and the ability to work autonomously
- Team player mentality with a positive attitude
- A steadily growing international company
- Youthful and supportive work environment
- Competitive compensation and benefit package
- Great learning and development opportunities
- Administration, Assistance, Office Work
- Administrator, Document Manager
- Professional Assistant
- Full time
- freshly graduated/career starter
Required language level:
- English - intermediary/communicative
How to apply/ contact information:
If you are interested in this position then please apply with your CV in English on the link below:
When you apply you will be automatically redirected to the website of Serendi, Cushman & Wakefield’s talent acquisition service provider.