As one of our AR and AP focused Accountants you will work as a member of one of our global operational teams, helping them to understand the numbers behind their decisions. Although your desk is in Budapest, your team is very much global.
Junior AR/AP accountant
– Spanish and/or English
You will join a local office of highly-motivated, smart and enthusiastic individuals who love to solve problems and challenge thinking, not just add up numbers. In addition to General Ledger activities, you will also be responsible for:
- Validating payment proposals for dealers
- Supporting customers and especially dealers with complex, language dependent query management
- Checking of AR/AP postings and creating AR accruals and customer reconciliations
- Providing guidance on AR/AP reconciliations prepared by Offshore SSC
- Following-up and analysing aged items
- Performing cash collection & cash netting activities with Dealers
You have an Accounting or Economics degree with a minimum of 6 months experience in accounting. Ideally, you will have earned some of your expertise in a Shared Service Centre and are able to navigate SAP and Windows decks with ease. Since we are such an international team, it’s important you can speak and write in Spanish and/or English.
If you are an open-minded individual, enjoy working and communicating with people from across the world, and are bold, smart and passionate about what you do, you sound like a great fit for our Nissan family.
- Business Supporting Centres
- Financial Support
- Finance, Accounting
- Full time
- freshly graduated/career starter
Required language level:
Any of these are:
- English - intermediate / communication
- Spanish - intermediate / communication
How to apply:
We can’t wait to see what you bring to the table – apply now and get to know the Nissan way of life.
To apply you have to push the „apply” button, what you can find below.