KPMG TANÁCSADÓ KFT.
Junior Advisor in Sustainability Services
We help our clients with industry-specific services to create value and manage risks. Our wide-ranging client portfolio enables you to gain real-life experience in industries such as telecommunications, energy, IT, finance or sports, and to work on ground-breaking projects.
What we offer:
- learn and develop personally - both on the job and through formal training,
- be part of a young, dynamic and motivated team,
- work with a wide selection of prestigious clients with exciting and impactful assignments,
- client facing experience in Hungary and across the Globe,
- diverse projects in sustainability topics (e.g. climate change, circular economy, green finance, ESG, diversity&inclusion, human rights, etc..).
What You would do at KPMG:
- execute client engagements under supervision,
- preparation of proposals, reports and presentations on services delivered to clients,
- supporting business development initiatives.
What brings you aboard:
- master degree in economics or engineering,
- strong economic background through studies or work experience,
- 1-2 years of relevant experience in the field of sustainability,
- business focus: understand the business implications of environmental and social topics,
- logical and structured thinking,
- strong business writing skills and experience in preparing decision supporting materials,
- ability to work with people of different backgrounds and business cultures,
- strong interpersonal skills, proactive attitude,
- flexibility and capability to handle periodic workload peaks,
- excellent oral/written communication skills in Hungarian and English (command of German is a plus).
- Finance, Accounting
- Analyst, Advisor
- 1-3 years professional experience
- University degree
Required language level:
- English (higher advanced/fit for negotiation)
- Full time
How to apply/ contact information:
Kérjük, pályázatát a jelentkezés gombra kattintva küldje el.