KPMG is a global network of professional firms providing audit, tax and advisory services. We operate in 152 countries and have 189,000 people working in member firms around the world.
Junior Advisor in Robotics & Automatization
- University or college degree specialized in IT with strong interest in Economics or specialized in Economics with strong interest in IT
- Minimum 1 years of experience in area of IT development
- Business affinity (capable of translating business demands to IT requirements)
- Strong English skills
- Development level knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Ability and willingness to learn and deliver in a challenging environment
- Strong analytical skills
- Advantage: experience in test management (writing and executing test scripts)
- Advantage: experience with SAP ERP, Microsoft Dynamics
Your role and responsibilities:
- Acting as Robotics & Automation solution delivery specialist
What we offer:
- Be a part of a young, dynamic and motivated team
- Work with a wide selection of prestigious clients with exciting assignments
- The opportunity for personal development and learning both on the job and through formal training
If you are up for the challenge, please apply by uploading
your English and/or Hungarian CVs, including photos.
KPMG is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity in its workforce. KPMG encourages applications from all qualified individuals and willing to accommodate applicants’ disability-related needs. Should you be successful after the initial application stage, please discuss with your recruitment contact any reasonable adjustments to our recruitment process that you need.
© 2017 KPMG Tanácsadó Kft., a Hungarian limited liability company and a member firm of the KPMG network of independent member firms affiliated with KPMG International Cooperative ("KPMG International"), a Swiss entity. All rights reserved. The KPMG name, logo and "cutting through complexity" are registered trademarks or trademarks of KPMG International.