Be a part of the future of cloud at one of the fastest growing and profitable companies in enterprise software. Veeva is experiencing rapid growth and strong demand as the cloud software market is evolving toward industry-specific, cloud solutions.
Veeva topped the Fortune Future 50 list of U.S. companies poised for breakout growth and was listed as one of the fastest growing companies among Forbes Fast Tech 25.
We build innovative SaaS solutions that span CRM, content management, and data for the life sciences industry. Our more than 675 customers ranging from emerging biotechs to the largest global pharmaceutical companies including Bayer, Lilly, Merck, and Novartis.
We are driven by our core values: do the right thing, employee success, customer success, and speed. We are innovators, collaborators, and thought leaders out to create and bring to market solutions that help our customers improve and extend human life.
This position reports to the Senior Accounting Manager and it is responsible for key areas of the international accounting function in a rapidly expanding global Finance organization. The objective of the Accounting Trainee is to gain extensive experience in the field of accounting and related processes and procedures.
- Creation of general ledger journal entries to the accounting system
- Participate actively in the monthly and quarterly close process for multiple countries
- Booking and processing of incoming vendor invoices (AP)
- Perform other general accounting and payroll duties
- Ensure work is performed in compliance with SOX requirements
- Provide information as requested in support of the external audit
- Be involved in other day-to-day operational activities
- Participate in special projects
- Max. 1 year experience in the field of AP/Accounting or Recent graduate (Accounting, Finance, Economics or similar MSC or BSC)
- Good verbal and written English skills required
- Excellent communications skills
- Ability to work independently and as a team player
What we offer:
- State of the art office
- Diverse culture environment
- Being part of a rapidly growing US based, stock-listed, start-up software company
- Career opportunity
- Finance, Accounting
- Financial Assistant
- Full time
- freshly graduated/career starter
Required language level:
- English - intermediate / communication
Budapest, 1123 Alkotás utca 50.
How to apply/ contact information:
Please apply via the careers page on our website with your CV in English.