Join Vodafone Hungary’s Commercial Discover Program!
We are looking for…
…talents who embrace new technologies and are continuously learning, graduates who are curious to the world and the opportunities it has to offer. Vodafone is a place where you can bring your whole self to work as you start your career.
Join us for this 2-year-long journey and make a difference in 4 areas of our business!
What’s in it for you
- Build expertise in your chosen area
- Try yourself in 4 rotations – up to 4 different areas during the program
- Work on strategic projects that shape the future and have an impact on our environment
- Have business exposure and accountability from day one
- Get the maximum out of yourself personally and professionally
We need to make sure that we analyse the market needs, develop the right products and services and deliver it to our customers as fast as we can while striving for perfect customer experience and excellent brand recognition.
Areas you could find yourself working in:
- Consumer Marketing – market research, product management, segment marketing, pricing, customer value management, brand management, customer experience, data science, digital - service design & segment marketing
- Enterprise/B2B Sales, Marketing – product management, IoT solutions
- Commercial Operations – retail, process improvement, innovation
- Corporate Communications, PR
- Strategy & Innovation – company purpose contribution (Sustainability, Inclusion for all)
- Business transformation – project management
What we’re looking for
- Recent graduation (bachelor’s or master’s) within 1,5 years
- Less than 1,5 years of professional experience (excluding internships and part-time jobs)
- Proficiency both in English and Hungarian
- Customer focus and commercial savviness
- Curiosity and passion for the future of technology
- Creativity and adaptability
- Intellectual curiosity and hunger for development
What we offer
- Competitive salary (optional salary increase based on performance assessment)
- Cafeteria package & annual bonus
- Laptop & mobile phone (with RED unlimited voice and data tariff package)
- Buddy and mentor who will support you
- 100% home office opportunity, which will remain high even after the epidemiological circumstances
- Online wellbeing program for recreational purposes: sport, nutrition, relax and help (spiritual support)
- 4 paid days leave/year for charity projects
- Other discounts (e.g. sport opportunities, eye-glass allowance)
- Parental policy: we offer 16 weeks fully paid leave and upon returning to work, new parents can work part-time hours for 6 months whilst being paid their full-time salary
- Learning opportunities with Vodafone University and LinkedIn Learning (meeting-free zones are allocated for learning)
- From autumn 2022: new green, digital headquarter that has almost zero emissions thanks to its solar panels installed to supply the building with renewable energy (11th district)
Sounds exciting? If so, we would love to hear about you!
Selection process: 100% virtual
Start date: September 2021
Duration of Programme: 2 years (you will receive a permanent contract, after the 2 years you will be supported to find your landing position that fits your career path)
Location: Vodafone Hungary – Budapest, 9th district
Requirement: Preference for any commercial related degree disciplines: Marketing, Economics, International Business, Business Administration, Business and Management, etc.
Closing date: 28th February 2021
However, we may close earlier if we have enough game-changing applications, so apply early.
Here at Vodafone, we do amazing things to empower everybody to be confidently connected, that could be anything from providing superfast network speed to smartphones, to making farmers lives easier with mobile money payments or streaming music into a car through the internet of things. As you can imagine, this means that we have a pretty vibrant and diverse mix of skills and people that make us a great place to work.
- Marketing, Media, PR
- Finance, Accounting
- Project Management
- Corporate Leadership, Management
- Leadership Programmes
- freshly graduated/career starter
- College degree
Required language level:
All of these are:
- English (intermediate / communication)
- Hungarian (higher advanced/fit for negotiation)
- Full time
1096 Budapest, Lechner Ödön fasor 6.
How to apply/ contact information:
To apply you have to push the „apply” button, what you can find below.
The most important thing for us is the health and safety of our employees, so we have introduced the following measures for our current and future employees to prevent the spread of the coronavirus:
- We provide home office opportunity for most of our colleagues working in the capital and ensure the necessary equipments as well (laptop, mobile phone, internet if needed)
- In our retail stores plexi walls, gloves, masks and social distancing floor marks provide protection
- We also provide home office for those who work in our call center in Miskolc, and have the opportunity to do so
- Our technical colleagues are also equipped with protective equipment
Applying for our jobs is still going smoothly:
1. In the selection process, we use video interview format that does not require personal appearance
2. The entry date may vary depending on the job, it will be communicated by the designated recruiter
3. You need to appear in person only once when you are hired and need to pick up the necessary equipment for remote work (it will happen in a safe environment, our colleagues wear protective gear during the handover)
4. After getting your laptop and mobile phone, your manager and team members will help you to get to know your tasks via conference calls
We continue to work together day by day to make everyday life better, easier, and more enjoyable with our technology and services.