Are you passionate about Technology and Software Development?
Did you ever wonder how stability and soundness of a bank can be guaranteed?
Would you like to be challenged and unleash your expertise to work on critical Analytics, Big Data and AI/ML projects?
Then joining ETS at Citi Budapest CSC is the right step to take!
We are looking for candidates (from junior to seniors and leaders) joining our teams to participate in the effort to bring incredible value at Citi by implementing statistical predictive models, big data processing, machine learning algorithms and several other services and tools those are very essential to our firm. ETS at Citi is committed to bring more and more functions and projects to Budapest, which you can take part in joining this journey. It provides great opportunity for those who wants to have some influence on building an organization. You will have the privilege to work with huge, data-intensive systems that not many company owns in the World. Challenging yourself on different but closely connected areas is possible as internal mobility is supported according to our vision. Our intention is to gather the top experts together to be the best for our clients – hopefully you can be part of that.
Java Developer / Technical Lead (Tech)-18068624
- Understanding different type of risks, statistical and financial concepts and approaches that are used at banks as needed.
- Deliver very critical, high performant systems and components which guarantees financial safety for Citi and its customers.
- Take active part in designing, implementing new and existing systems and algorithms.
- Participate in the development of detailed object-oriented designs and implementations, implement unit-tests, system tests and execute data analysis.
- Take ownership of delivered components and support end-to-end lifecycle of the software collaborating with appropriate teams (production support, release team, etc.).
- Active collaboration with team mates, peers and clients as delivery and position requires it.
- Take active part in supporting continuous improvement by clear communication to management.
- Support development of colleagues and yourself by participating knowledge sharing sessions and study groups about different technologies.
- BS/MS in Computer Science/Engineering, Mathematics, Physics or related field
- Excellent coding skills and knowledge about Java
- Spring Framework, JDBC, JMS, Oracle DB, Gradle, Maven
- Ability to work in a multicultural environment
- Good interpersonal and written skills
- Analytical approach with an eye for detail and emphasis on accuracy
- Experience in any of the following would be an advantage
- Experience developing high-performance analytics or distributed systems
- Knowledge or experience in Consumer Risk
- Experience in financial software development
- Experience using PL|SQL
- Strong mathematical background - knowledge of statistical optimization methods is especially helpful
- Korn shell scripting
What we offer:
- Work with huge and high-performant systems: big data, multi-threaded and complex systems.
- Insight into Citi’s world on how we address different financial risks to guarantee safety for customers.
- Risk Management activities in global financial services organization.
- Exposure to corporate strategic initiatives.
- Great salary package and career path.
- Home office and dynamic working hours.
- Opportunity to work in a multi-cultural environment.
Primary Location: EMEA-HUN-BU-Budapest
Job Category: Technology
Shift: Day Job
- Business Supporting Centres
- Sales Support
- IT Development
- Programmer, Developer
- Full time
- 1-3 years professional experience
Required language level:
- English - higher advanced/fit for negotiation
1087 Budapest, Hungária körút 40-44
How to Apply:
Apply now to be part of this multicultural and dynamic team. Your place is here.