Java Developer (Senior/Architect)
thyssenkrupp Components Technology Hungary Kft., location Budapest
With our engineering team of 850, we are present as an innovative and significant partner in one of the fastest growing and most exciting segment of the automotive industry, in the field of electric steering systems. With outstanding quality and high-tech developments we meet the needs of renowned car manufacturers. Turn your ideas into tangible reality with us!
Main tasks, responsibilities:
- Technically coordinate internal tool developments widely used within the organization to support developers/testers/qa/safety department's everyday life
- Design solutions for business problems (DB structures, interfaces, backend/frontend solutions)
- At least Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field of study
- 3+ years experience in JAVA development
- XML / JSON data processing
- SQL/JDBC database handling
- noSQL databases is an advantage
- OSGi / similar component architecture experience is an advantage
- Backend development
- Deep knowledge in database structures
- At least intermediate level English knowledge (both written and spoken)
- Ability to work independently and/or as part of a team
- Open minded, ready to learn
- Technical leadership skills
- Competitive salary and other benefits
- Participation in international projects
- Successful and fast-growing company
If you value professional development, are looking for interesting tasks and would like to work in a cheerful international environment, then don’t hesitate and get in touch. Learn about the latest developments and challenges of the auto industry and find out about the ideas of leading car manufacturers at our dynamically growing company. Our Budapest centre owes its success to knowledge and a committed work staff. If you would like to share in our success, visit the company’s website and send us your resume.
Join us and steer your future on new tracks!
thyssenkrupp Components Technology Hungary Kft.
1113 Budapest, Daróci út 1-3., | Tel.: +36 1 505-9159 | Fax: +36 1 505-9101 | www.thyssenkrupp-presta.hu