Java Developer [IBV-040324]
Our partner is a dynamic and modern enterprise working with high-end technology developed in-house. They encourage employees to think creatively and they provide flexible working conditions and continuous learning opportunities.
They believe people work best in a passionate, open, friendly and honest environment. Where they are not afraid to make mistakes. Where they have the freedom to trust their own instincts and enjoy the support of their colleagues.
Founded in 1946, our partner are one of the most trusted names in online sports & casino gaming. Universally respected and famed for their pioneering spirit and a commitment to new technology, they were the very first UK operator to move their headquarters to Gibraltar in 1998 - now driven forward by an international workforce of 400+
They challenge themselves; they try new things, they take risks, they make mistakes, they learn from them and that’s how they grow.
They try to keep cross-team dependencies to a minimum, though collaboration is frequent and welcomed - they receive a lot of trust and freedom.
If you think you’d be right for one of these positions, just follow the instructions outlined in the job listing,
- Place of work: Giblaltar or Budapest
We are seeking a highly skilled Software Engineer to integrate an agile team of highly motivated professionals dedicated to improve current production software and develop new features using the most adequate design patterns and technologies available in the market.
You must be able to integrate a team where individuals are seeking for challenges on a daily basis, thus pushing them to be top of the notch developers. You are expected to identify the value and long term benefits of the code standards established and follow them to cope with the underlying requirement of the team: deliver solutions with high code quality standards, highly scalable, easily testable, maintainable and extensible.
You are also expected to be an individual who drive himself out of its comfort zone on a daily basis trying to improve skills and knowledge. You should feel highly uncomfortable when you do not understand variable that affects your systems. You need to be able to communicate and articulate your ideas clearly.
Challenges you can work on:
- Create software used by hundreds of thousands of customers globally.
- Be part of a fast-paced environment, using cutting edge technologies.
- Develop scalable and reliable applications for a distributed microservice environment.
- Software development teams focus on mutual learning through peer code reviews and innovation.
- Cloud technologies
- Our current stack including, but not limited to: Java 11+, Oracle, Mongo DB, Spring Ecosystem (spring-boot, spring-data, spring-integration, etc.), ActiveMQ, Kafka, Kubernetes, Docker, Ansible, Web-Sockets, Elastic Search, Testing frameworks, REST web services.
(This could be an endless list - our partner’s service ecosystem is compatible with different teams adopting different technologies for specific problems - they encourage choosing the right tool for the job).
- Owning new features from inception to production release, working across the company with different teams.
- Dedicated to delivering tested and high performant code for a distributed microservices architecture.
- Grow a production environment in a maintainable/reliable/monitored way
- Create and maintain quality software using best practices in a continuous integration and delivery environment.
- Passion about rewriting, refactoring and perfecting code
- Find creative and simple solutions to challenging problems
- Question other team elements designs and commits
- Understand and communicate technical strategy within the team
- Provide, detailed estimates and report on progress
- Commitment to maintain system operations 24/7 (both UAT and LIVE environments)
- 3+ years of professional development experience in java (preferably java 11).
- Experience with spring-boot.
- Experience in service-oriented architecture.
- Problem solver and passionate about delivering high quality software.
- Knowledge of test automation tools and frameworks
- Experience in the technologies we use that are listed in this job spec.
- Ability to demonstrate experience in a technology that we do not list here, but you know it solves a sub-set of problems really well.
- Continuous integrations and integration tools.
- Cloud technologies (aws, docker, kubernetes, spring-cloud)
- Awesome workspace environment, including new office
- You choose the dates of your bank holidays
- Work with people all over the world in a multi-cultural environment
- Flexible work schedule
- IT Development
- Programmer, Developer
- 3-5 years professional experience
- College degree
Required language level:
- English (higher advanced/fit for negotiation)
- Full time
How to apply/ contact information:
Apply via "Jelentkezem" button underneath!