FOR OUR DEBRECEN OFFICE, WE ARE LOOKING FOR
ABOUT EPAM SYSTEMS
Established in 1993, EPAM Systems, Inc. (NYSE: EPAM) is recognized as a leader in software product development by independent research agencies. Headquartered in the United States, EPAM serves clients worldwide utilizing its award-winning global delivery platform and its locations in over 26 countries across North America, Europe, Asia and Australia. EPAM was ranked #6 in 2013 America's 25 Fastest-Growing Tech Companies and #3 in 2014 America's Best Small Companies lists by Forbes Magazine.
About EPAM Hungary
This multinational company with Hungarian roots is assigned a prominent role in its international growth to its Hungarian offices in Budapest, Szeged and Debrecen. In Hungary currently 1400+ IT Engineers help the world’s leading companies imagine, design, engineer and deliver software that changes the world. We are in the heartbeat of EPAM, running a large scale of projects and technologies – which provide long-term international career path, travelling and even relocation opportunities for our colleagues.
We believe that the team you build is the company you build. Our offices are digital laboratories. Our clients are major global brands. We’re always looking for talented teammates. Think you’ve got what it takes?
Currently we are looking for Java developers in our Debrecen, Hungary office.
- As a Java developer you will be responsible for the implementations of different types of functionalities described in design documents.
- Seniors are also to manage sections of ongoing projects, help to manage individual teams, closely adhere to deadlines and report directly to the Project Manager.
- Strong Java EE and/or Spring knowledge with at least 1 years’ experience
- Knowledge of design patterns
- Good command of English both written and spoken
How to apply:
If you are interested in the above-mentioned position, please send a detailed CV (in English) referring to the position.
Corvin Offices I. Futó street 47-53 Budapest, H-1082, Hungary
Phone: +36-1-327-7400 / Fax: +36-1-577-2384