Java Developer (m/w) for Infotainment Systems Development
- With your team you develop different software modules
- One of your first projects is a HMI-Application to control the procedure of a functional area within an infotainment-system such as navigation, voice-command or online-services
- You are responsible for the design, the implementation and the documentation of your software
- You have a close exchange with colleagues and customers to coordinate daily workflows or occurring problems
- You completed a university program in informatics, computer science or other comparable qualifications and have some practical experience in the field of software engineering
- You demonstrated your Java skills in several projects; ideally you have knowledge in the OS QNX and Unix
- Experience in the development of speech-dialogues is an advantage
- You have profound German and English skills without any problems to communicate in daily business
- You work both independently and analytically and have the will to complete your goals
- The salary will be about 45.000€ (per year and before tax) for a good Rookie and up to 60.000€ for a good Senior Developer.
- We offer financial help with your removal and with visits to the authorities.
- The application process will be a telephone/Skype call in the first step and a face-to-face Interview in the second step. All travel costs will be paid by us of course.
- IT Development
- Programmer, Developer
- Full time
- 1-3 years professional experience
Required language level:
How to apply/ contact information:
You can apply with the „Jelentkezem/Apply” button underneath.