ITIL Process Specialist with German language
Our partner ’s Shared Services is an internal service provider, delivering end-to-end Information Services and Information Technology to locations globally. Is a true multinational organization with more than 400 employees located in 20 countries with one common goal; provide the best services to clients.
- Acting as a SME to design, implement and control the new establishment ITIL processes including all of ITIL steps (Incident, Problem, Change, Request fulfilment and continuous service improvement)
- Responsible for the reporting and monitoring service level objectives and managing internal service quality improvements
- Keeping contact with internal and external suppliers to manage requirements and improve relations
- As a SME responsible for working and customizing internal ticketing system based on business needs
- Drive as a change agent to develop and manage best practices across the operational organization.
- College Degree
- 2-3 years+ ITIL service management experience in multinational environment
- Solid ITIL knowledge and certificate is required
- Fluency in English and German is must.
- Good understanding of operational processes has process improvement and process change management experience.
Our partner’s offer:
- Competitive salary
- Multinational environment
- Excellent remuneration package
- Challenging and rewarding tasks
- Business Supporting Centres
- IT Support
- Full time
- 1-3 years professional experience
Required language level:
- English - intermediary/communicative
- German - intermediary/communicative
How to apply/ contact information:
Click the "Jelentkezem" button below.