Are you going well with Italian&English languages?
Would you like to work in a young&dynamic team?
Then join this fast growing and innovative organization as an
Italian Speaking Service Desk Analyst
A FEW WORDS ABOUT THE COMPANY:
- Comprehensive industry coverage across nine domains - Banking &Financial Services, Energy &Utilities, Hi-Tech, Government, Insurance, Manufacturing, Life Sciences & Healthcare, Pharma, and Retail, and Media & Information Services – and the capability to service engagements across other industries.
WHAT YOU HAVE TO KNOW ABOUT THEM?
- They are a multinational company with great values. The most important for them is your satisfaction.
HOW DOES THAT LOOK LIKE?
- They are supporting their employees with trainings, courses and many other things like a GYM in the office or a room for relaxing If you need. Work in a great atmosphere with a cool, colorful office!
YOUR RESPONSIBILITY WILL BE:
- To be in touch with your teammates and work as efficient as possible in a well-functioning and smooth co-operation, besides…
- Answer incoming calls and provide information regarding basic IT questions
- You have to collect all of the important information to support the technicians’ job so you can save time with it
- Administrate every step in the system to provide high quality customer experience
FINALLY, REQUIREMENTS ARE:
- Advanced Italian knowledge – why? You'll be in contact with Italian partners
- Fluent English knowledge to be able to communicate with your international colleagues
- Experience in customer service (or related) job role
WHAT DO WE OFFER, IF YOU APPLY?
- You can be promoted within the organization from one department to the other
- They provide several opportunities to improve easily – you can choose from lots of trainings for example: language courses, soft skills development, technical/web-based trainings
- You will get the chance to show what kind of abilities you have
- They look after your activity needs: gym, recreation room, library
- And last but not least: a great Western-Europe salary with high cafeteria
- IT Operation, Telecommunication
- IT Support, Helpdesk
- Client Services, Customer Services
- Call Center Services
- Business Supporting Centres
- IT Support
- 1-3 years professional experience
- High school degree
Required language level:
All of these are:
- English (intermediate / communication)
- Italian (higher advanced/fit for negotiation)
- Full time
how to apply
To apply you have to push the „Jelentkezem” button, what you can find below.