Italian or Spanish Speaking Service Desk Representative
Who we are?
Computacenter is Europe's leading independent provider of IT infrastructure services, enabling users and their business. The Budapest Office opened in 2013 with only around 50 people and now we are over half a thousand. We have a wide range of opportunities in areas such as IT Service Desk, Finance & Accounting, Logistics, Reporting, IT Development and Project Management. It is a diverse community of young and experienced professionals coming from all around the world, providing solutions in 17 different languages.
What can we offer to you?
As a future member of CC family in the IT Service Desk department you will have the opportunity to
- Use and improve your language knowledge
- Participate in trainings and talent programmes
- Go through a professional and personal development
- Work in a fun and diverse atmosphere
- Have a stable workplace with flexible scheduling
Your future tasks will be...
Service Desk Representatives aka Service Desk Agents as the members of a first line customer support team, find the best and the easiest solution for users’ problems. This entry level position fits you perfectly if you are junior or you are in the early stage of your career and you wish to get involved in to a multinational environment. Our welcome team will watch your first steps and our elaborated career path programme, Ascension will take you all the way.
- Answering support queries via tools, phone and email, keeping daily contact with our users calling from all over Europe
- Resolving IT issues of our partners which can occur during the course of office work
- Documentation and logging of calls on the ticketing tool
- Delegation of problems which cannot be resolved on first level to the competent teams
- Maintaining and improve customer satisfaction level
On daily bases:
You are the ideal candidate if....
- You have intermediate knowledge in English and fluency in Italian and / or Spanish. Having any additional European language knowledge is an advantage
- You are looking for part time opportunities with Italian skills or you would prefer full time opportunities with Italian and Spanish skills
- You have affinity to resolve IT related issues
- You use computers daily, have knowledge of Windows 7, 8, 10 and/or other operating systems, MS Office tools
- You have logical thinking, solving problems resourcefully and fast is not a problem for you
- You have outstanding communication skills and customer focused mind-set
- You have the ability to do multitasking
- You enjoy working in teams
- Business Supporting Centres
- IT Support
- Client Services, Customer Services
- Call Center Services
- IT Operation, Telecommunication
- IT Support, Helpdesk
- Full time
- professional experience is not required
Required language level:
Any of these are:
- English - higher advanced/fit for negotiation
- Spanish - higher advanced/fit for negotiation
- Italian - higher advanced/fit for negotiation
How to apply/ contact information:
You can apply with the „Jelentkezem button” underneath.
Are we a match? Apply now!