Risskov Autoferien is a fast-moving international leisure company, located in Cham, Switzerland, focusing on selling short-term holidays in Denmark, Norway, Sweden and Germany. The company is very successful at creating great value holidays for consumers going on short-term holidays in Northern Europe.
- First point of contact for all IT services within the Company
- Qualify, test and resolve issues and incidents in a timely manner
- Managing local and remote infrastructure
As the IT Supporter you should be able to work in an international environment, managing your daily work in English. You will work closely with the IT Team to ensure smooth running of all IT processes. It is important that you have an eye for details and are structured in your day to day tasks.
There is opportunity to grow in role with high performance.
The ideal candidate will have / be:
- +1 years of experience within the area
- Sound interest in IT solutions
- Can do attitude, proactive approach to problem solving
- Ability to manage multiple requests at the same time
- Experience with Windows, Office365 and MacOS environment
- English skills (a requirement), Nordic languages and/or German is a plus
- Interest/experience in front-end development is a plus
- IT Operation, Telecommunication
- IT Support, Helpdesk
- Full time
- professional experience is not required
Required language level:
- English - intermediate / communication
1074 Budapest, Dohány utca 33.
How to apply/contact information:
Please send your motivational letter and Resume (CV).