Our Budapest practice is now recruiting an
IT SUPPORT SPECIALIST
With 4,200 lawyers in more than 30 countries throughout the globe, DLA Piper is one of the world's largest legal service providers. Our Budapest office is one of the most renowned and largest Hungarian law firms advising clients virtually from all sectors.
OBJECTIVE OF THE ROLE: maximising productivity through technology.
The effective use of IT will differentiate our business from our competitors, you would be joining a technology efficient team to allow our lawyers to work in the most efficient way. As you would expect with a global firm, your team will consist of people from multiple countries. This is an exciting role where total flexibility will be required to work, where customer demand is the greatest.
KEY AREA OF RESPONSIBILITY:
• Being highly skilled and capable, help our customers get the most out of our technologies and work in the most efficient way;
• Assisting in making our lawyers effective in the use of technology which will help them to improve efficiencies and support their clients;
• Assist with client pitches : helping lawyers explore the use of different technology and the tools that are available;
• Assist with clients working in our offices in both meeting rooms and secondment roles;
• Increase awareness of the technology that is available;
• Mobile working : showing lawyers how to utilise our technology whilst on the move and make sure they have all that they need to work skilfully;
• Increase the knowledge of business support functions to ensure that they take advantage of all IT services available;
• Represent lawyers interest back into IT through your manager at monthly and quarterly intervals;
• Perform desk side coaching and ensuring every new starter is IT proficient in as short a time as possible;
• Assist technical teams with IT support of high profile incidents;
• Perform basic site management of IT equipment where required.
ATTRIBUTES AND SKILLS:
• Confident and approachable;
• The ability to build relationships to influence and shape outcomes;
• Communicate with passion and enthusiasm at all levels;
• Adaptable and reliable;
• Demonstrate innovation, flexibility and alternative thinking;
• Be proactive in your approach;
• A keen interest in technology and its application in Legal IT;
• Technical competency in software used in a professional services environment;
• Business results focused when promoting technology to our colleagues;
• Flexibility and willingness to travel;
• Champion the needs of your colleagues and our clients by representing them on key IT Projects;
• Manage your personal development plan to ensure you have an up-to-date skillset. Look for every opportunity to expand your skills.
• Stable and international company background
• Long-term career path
• Outstanding compensation package
• Opportunity to work in a friendly and modern environment
• Normal working hours
If you are interested in the above opportunity, please send your application with the „Jelentkezem" button underneath.
Legal Careers on a Different Level