Commsignia is a leading software and hardware provider on the emerging Vehicle-to-Vehicle and Vehicle-to-Infrastructure (V2X) communication market, with a mission to increase traffic safety and efficiency on the road. In order to expand our Budapest team with a new colleague responsible for supporting our day-to-day development activities and setting loose their creativity to help us optimize our IT processes, we are looking for an
IT Support Engineer
- General user support, desktop management including warranty and asset tracking, license management and inventory.
- Manage user directory groups and other G-Suite services.
- Manage and plan company-wide network architecture and services, including wired and wireless networks, routers, multi-WAN setups, VPN service, site-to-site access, firewalls and network optimization.
- Manage and monitor development servers and services, including automated backups, virtualization, storage management.
- Infrastructure management (printing and remote scanning, CCTV management etc.).
- Solid knowledge of networking (TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP server configuration).
- Solid knowledge of Microsoft Windows Server management (Active Directory, Windows update services, third-party antivirus service).
- Solid Linux knowledge.
- Experience with G-Suite, Linux, VMware ESXi, OpenVPN and scripting languages.
- User-friendly attitude willing to help employees solving their daily issues with the IT infrastructure.
- Good communication skills and problem solving attitude.
- Working knowledge of English.
- Willing to learn new technologies and respond quickly to new challenges.
- OpenWRT experience.
- Experience with Atlassian products.
What we offer:
- Scientific and technological background for Intelligent Transportation Systems.
- Access to technology that will be present in every vehicle in the future.
- Office with great atmosphere in downtown Budapest.
- Flexible working hours.
- Competitive salary.
- Steady work in a cooperative and friendly team.
- IT Operation, Telecommunication
- IT Administrator
- IT Support, Helpdesk
- Network and System Engineer
- Full time
- 3-5 years professional experience
Required language level:
- English - intermediary/communicative
1093, BUDAPEST Lónyay utca 31.
How to apply/contact information:
If you are interested in working with us, please send us your CV after clicking 'Apply'.