SKBH is SK Innovation’s first European battery plant to produce third-generation battery cells for Global auto maker using pouch technology. The geographical location of the city – the proximity of the German and Czech, as well as Slovak and domestic automotive plants, as well as the proximity of logistics routes -, the availability of skilled and experienced workforce and the attractive offer of state investment played a decisive role in the selection of the Komárom production site.
Battery cells are manufactured through three major technological processes: Electrode, Assembly, and Formation. The product of the Electrode is the anode and cathode electrode, which is placed in a reel in the Assembly, where the cell is assembled in four major steps. The semi-finished product leaving the Assembly process acquires its final shape and characteristics during the Formation, the latter by charging and recharging.
- Operation of production systems (MES[manufacturing], WMS[warehousing], Data collection)
- Collaborating with management, departments and internal customers to identify end-user requirements and specifications
- System development which includes design, integration and formal testing of the designed system (.NET Windows application using Click Once - C#)
- Conducting practical debugging and troubleshooting in complex applications and systems
- Modifying databases according to requests and perform tests (Oracle Database)
- Generating reports and analysis of production data, preparing documentation and recommendations
- Higher education degree (BSc or MSc) in related field (i.e. Computer Science)
- Good English communication skill
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Work experience in operation of IT systems
- Familiar with Agile Software Development methodologies
- Experience in design, development, documentation and implementation of production system
- High-level programming language(s) knowledge like C#
- Basic understanding of version control system (Git)
- Working knowledge of databases and SQL
- Entry level candidates are also welcome to apply
- Above market rate salaries, bonus system (13th month benefit) and fringe benefits (employee meals, cafeteria)
- Innovative projects, industry 4.0
- Brand new, modern office environment, international environment, young and dynamic team
- New challenges
We are also waiting for applications from graduates and juniors!
- IT Operation, Telecommunication
- Network and System Engineer
- IT Development
- Programmer, Developer
- freshly graduated/career starter
- College degree
Required language level:
- English (intermediate / communication)
- Full time
2903 Komárom, Irinyi János utca 9..
How to apply/ contact information:
If you are interested in this position, please do not hesitate to contact us and apply with your CV!