Would you like to work for one of the leading mobile telecommunications companies in the domestic market? Here’s your chance to do your day-to-day work on exciting projects in a professional and supporting working environment. There is more than 1000 of us, yet we work as a team to deliver an uncompromising Hipernet experience. Be a member of our community, and bring your ideas, knowledge, and yourself!
Join Telenor Hungary as
IT Service Delivery Manager
As IT Service Delivery Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Control daily activities of IT services delivered by vendors
- Monitor, report, analyse and escalate on service alignment (including service levels)
- Ensure that our external service providers meet specific service metrics, take care of contractual obligations
- Take care of daily operational level with vendors single point of contacts and stakeholders
- Ensure operational audit requirements, own operational controls and participate in companywide audits
- Support Telenor Hungary’s project to ensure IT Service fulfils business requirements and develop business cases
- Participate in IT Operational Efficiency programs, suggests and drive operational efficiency initiatives
- Organize and facilitate workshops with internal customers and stakeholders
- Measure satisfaction by NPS methodology quarterly (IT NPS Survey), evaluate results
- Support SOW, SLA and OLA negotiations, contract renewals and participate in new support contract negotiations
We need you in our team, if you have:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer science, Information systems, Business administration or other related field
- Experience in service operations, service delivery and customer experience measurement
- Fluency in Hungarian and English (both written & spoken)
- Advanced MS Excel skills and data analytics skills
- Strong service delivery and relationship management skills.
- Ability to engage with internal and external stakeholders, gain their confidence and persuade them to cooperate with initiatives where it is required
- Excellent presentation, communication and reporting skills
- Ability to work both independently and in team
- Customer’s view mindset, with the ability to drive the execution of strategies
- Highly analytical and structured thinking
What’s in it for You?
We provide our employees a high benefit package including performance bonus, private health insurance and unlimited Hipernet.
Adapting to the new situation and securing our colleague’s safety, we work mainly from home.
We have a significant focus on improving ourselves; our annual Learning Day event is dedicated to developing and inspiring our colleagues. We don't forget about health either, we support our employees with various sports opportunities.
We are a family-friendly workplace with a spacious and modern office building, which is only 20 minutes from the city center by our company bus.
- IT Operation, Telecommunication
- IT Support, Helpdesk
- Project Management
- 1-3 years professional experience
- College degree
Required language level:
All of these are:
- English (higher advanced/fit for negotiation)
- Hungarian (higher advanced/fit for negotiation)
- Full time
How to apply
Apply via "Jelentkezem" button underneath!