If you are someone who likes to roll up the sleeves and get busy with demanding work ...
If you are ready to meet technologies that changed the world in the last couple of years ...
If being part of a great team of security professionals in a multinational, but friendly environment is important for you ...
... then take advantage of this opportunity and apply now for the position of IT Security Expert at Telenor Common Operation, the regional technology provider behind Telenor and other companies.
IT Security Expert
Your main tasks will be:
- Participate in initiatives delivering security solutions
- Operate and maintain security infrastructure of O.365 security, End Point Security, Privileged Access Control
- Support the security-related maintenance of other IT infrastructure
- Take part in security incident resolution and emergency response (the coolest part of our job)
- Support the deployment of new enabling technologies to achieve the defined security goals
- Actively and continuously promote and contribute to improvements of security operations, e.g. security monitoring, vulnerability management, threat detection, risk analysis, and threat prevention
- Contribute to all areas of security as a team member
- Collaborate across security domains in an international work environment
- Relevant Bachelor/master’s degree or equivalent work experience in information/network security, computer science or related field
- Strong ethics and confidentiality
- Ability to stay calm during incident response or disaster recovery
- Good understanding of security principles
- Solid knowledge of IP networking
- Hands on experience with operation or integration of relevant security- or other IT solutions
- Linux / Windows proficiency
- Experience with O.365 security administration is a definite plus
- 3+ years of experience in information/cyber security domain
- Willingness for constant learning
- Professional Security Qualification is a plus
- Fluency in English (both verbal and written)
- Ability to quickly acquire and utilize knowledge on new methodologies and solutions
- IT Operation, Telecommunication
- IT Security
- Network and System Engineer
- Full time
- 3-5 years professional experience
Required language level:
- English - higher advanced/fit for negotiation
Törökbálint, 2045 Pannon út 1.
How to apply/ contact information:
You can apply with the „jelentkezem” button underneath.
If you recognize yourself in the above bullets and interested in joining a great team please apply!