KPMG is a global network of professional firms providing audit, tax and advisory services. We operate in 152 countries and have 189,000 people working in member firms around the world.
IT Security Consultant
Advisory/IT Risk Advisory Team
We work to provide a supportive and inclusive environment where all individuals can maximize their full potential. Our strong commitment to a culture of inclusion is evident through our constant focus on recruiting, developing and advancing individuals based on their skills and talents.
- University or college degree (M.Sc. or B.Sc.) in Information Technology, Information Systems Security or related field
- At least 3 years working experience as an IT Security Consultant or in an IT security related position
- Demonstrated in-depth knowledge in at least two of the following information security domains: business continuity/disaster recovery planning, risk management, information security policies, IT governance
- Working experience with related international standards (ISO 22301, ISO 27000 family)
- Ability to present complex information in an understandable and compelling manner
- Ability to deal with multiple deliverables in a team-oriented environment
- Ability to think analytically and solve related IT security problems
- Expert with MS Office products
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in Hungarian and English.
Your role and responsibilities:
- Take part in IT security consulting or compliance related projects at various industry sectors as professional leader or team member. Main areas: business continuity/disaster recovery planning, risk management, information security policies, IT governance
- Coordinating the work of junior colleagues under the supervision of managers
- Take part in the continuous monitoring and adapting the requirements of new legislations and regulations which have an impact on our clients.
What we offer:
- Challenging work in a motivated team at an international firm
- Excellent opportunity for professional and personal development with regular training courses
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Experience with other international standards and good-practices (e.g. CobiT, ITIL, NIST, PCI DSS)
- Ability and willingness to learn and deliver in a challenging environment
- Efficient team player and client oriented thinking
- Certifications including: CBCI, ISO 27001 auditor, CISA, CISM, CISPP
If you are up for the challenge, please apply by uploading
your English and Hungarian CVs, including photos.
KPMG is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity in its workforce. KPMG encourages applications from all qualified individuals and willing to accommodate applicants’ disability-related needs. Should you be successful after the initial application stage, please discuss with your recruitment contact any reasonable adjustments to our recruitment process that you need.
© 2017 KPMG Tanácsadó Kft., a Hungarian limited liability company and a member firm of the KPMG network of independent member firms affiliated with KPMG International Cooperative ("KPMG International"), a Swiss entity. All rights reserved. The KPMG name, logo and "cutting through complexity" are registered trademarks or trademarks of KPMG International.