Responsible for supporting service delivery through service management / process management activities (depending on specialism), supporting related operating practices and effective implementation of relevant standards, and providing sound knowledge and advice to support performance optimization. Specialisms: Service Management; Process Management.
Discover how our diverse, talented people are leading the way in making energy cleaner and better – and how you can play your part in our world-class team.
Join our team and advance your career as an
IT&S Operations Support Specialist
If you join our team as an Operations Support Specialist, you may have the following responsibilities:
- Team: You will ensure high customer and vendor connect for project delivery and operations. You will continuously interact with VSTS tool, DevOps manager and Telco to ensure the business needs and requirements are met. You will track project status, resolve roadblocks (technical constraints, requirement ambiguity, etc.), and communicate ongoing project progress to stakeholders. You will facilitate team meetings, including the Daily Stand-up, Sprint Planning, Sprint Review, Backlog Grooming, and Sprint Retrospective. With a focus on continuous improvement, you will identify and deliver opportunities that work to maximise operational efficiency and enhance support delivered.
- Support: You will support the business in backlog prioritization and eliminate impediments for the unit, so they can focus on achieving sprint goals. You will manage project financials and processes in projects and timely update of in-house tools.
- Relationships: You will collaborate with team members and other IT&S technical operations groups to assist in the resolution of major incidents, complex problems and retrospectives.
- Safety and Compliance: Safety of our people and our customers is our highest priority. You will advocate and help ensure our architectures, designs and processes enhance a culture of operational safety and improve our digital security
In the Operations Support Specialist role, we have the following requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher
- Fluency in English
- Telco background is highly preferred
- 3-5 years of experience in a similar role
- Experienced in working within an operational and project delivery environment.
- Essential Skills:
- Project Delivery
- Incident management
- IT management
- VSTS board knowledge is an advantage
- DevOps experience is a plus
- Knowledge Network Product
At BP we provide the following environment & benefits to you:
- a company culture where we respect our diverse and unified teams, where we are proud of our achievements and where fun and the mindset of giving back to our environment are highly valued
- possibility to join our social communities and networks
- chill-out and collaboration spaces in a modern office environment
- learning opportunities, language courses and other development opportunities to shape and advance your career path
- different bonus opportunities based on performance, wide range of cafeteria elements
- life & health insurance, medical care package
- company laptop
- phone for private usage
- opportunity to work from home: up to 2 days / week based on team agreement
In IT&S we are committed to providing flexibility for our employees. Agile or flexible working encompasses a wide range of working options which support individuals in reaching their full potential. It is more than ad-hoc home office opportunity or part-time working possibility, it is about finding the best way and role modelling BP’s IT technology to get a job done, that works well for both our business and our employees.
- Business Supporting Centres
- IT Support
- IT Operation, Telecommunication
- IT Support, Helpdesk
- Full time
- 3-5 years professional experience
Required language level:
- English - higher advanced/fit for negotiation
1095 Budapest, Soroksári út 32-34.
How to apply/ contact information:
Apply now to our team and lead BP through the biggest modernisation of our decade!