We are a global IT service provider. With over 3,500 permanent employees in 40 subsidiaries, we offer our services worldwide in more than 190 countries.
IT On Site Engineer
- end user support include providing professional support to the customers and computer users, detecting flaw in the computer hardware, software and other equipment’s, and repairing the same. The major role of end user support professional is to diagnose a faulty program in the computer systems within an organization and provide immediate solution to the problem;
- providing one on one assistance to the end user regarding the technical flaw, either by phone, mails, or in person.
- identify, diagnose, and resolve the level one / two issues in computer hardware and software in a systems such as laptops , Desktops , Printers , Mobile devices , Tablets etc.
- deal with software portfolio management and product life cycle management
- provide general desktop support, project coordination, imaging/ re-imaging PCs, and laptops
- coordinate with the third party service provider for timely repair of the system under the maintenance agreement warranty, and repairing minor flaws in hardware if not covered under the same
- provide assistance in installation of other peripherals like printers, scanners, etc., cabling systems like local area network cables, network interface cards, wired switches, etc.
- provide smart hand support for Server and network devices
You are responsible for…
You tasks are…
- have matured at least 2 years of experience in a similar position
- have experience in IT support with Active Directory and ideally with ticketing systems
- are used to working in a Microsoft environment
- have good knowledge on Scripting, Application packaging, MDM, SCCM
- have good knowledge and Understanding of ITIL principles
- have knowledge of working with incident Management system
- own excellent command of English and are motivated to do something good for your users
What we offer:
- A secure job in an exponentially growing international company
- Taking responsibility of exciting projects with diverse challenges
- Wonderful team spirit and a great working atmosphere in a friendly team
- Direct and open communication
- Very good opportunities for professional and personal further development thanks to our human resources development programme
- Mentor programme for an easy start for new employees
- Room for your own ideas and suggestions for improvement as well as their quick
What we offer…
- Electrical Engineer
- IT Operation, Telecommunication
- IT Support, Helpdesk
- Full time
- 1-3 years professional experience
Required language level:
All of these are:
- English - intermediate / communication
- Hungarian - native
1095 Budapest, Soroksári út 34.
How to apply/contact information:
Please send your CV in English.