IT EDI Lead analyst
The EDI Integration Analyst’s function is to integrate and support EDI transaction processing between internal and external trading partners and software systems. This candidate will serve as a liaison between the customer, business, and development teams to deliver required transactions and business process flows. The EDI Integration Analyst will be responsible for project and request delivery speed and quality, as well as serving as a level 3 support resource as required.
- Participates in implementation/enhancement projects for target system using Eaton standard delivery tools and processes.
- Partners with business users and customers/vendors on requirements, processes & systems.
- Participates in the entire project lifecycle: analysis of proposed process/system changes.
- Helps manage requirements scope & disposition through process compliance & gap analysis, integration testing & user acceptance methodology.
- Gathers requirement using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, storyboards, site visits, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, event lists, process analysis, competitive product analysis, task and workflow analysis, and/or viewpoints.
- Management of approved requirements specifications & verification of implementation scope.
- Provides knowledge & input on system implications of process changes.
- Completes project related deliverables including future state design documentation and requirements documentation.
- Participates in unit testing, integration testing, level 3 support and review of training materials.
- Supports user acceptance testing events and schedules.
- Responsible for intermediate level system configurations
- Prepares and provides training as required to business process owners and other key stakeholders.
- Facilitates regression testing for global solutions as needed prior to migrating to productive system
- Effectively communicates the status for deliverables to project management and leadership to effectively mitigate risks and resolve issues.
- Responsible for applying business knowledge and best practices toward solution design for the system.
- Responsible for adherence of Eaton standard change management process.
- dentify new customer opportunities and complete requests and projects to further adoption of EDI across multiple geographic regions.
- Must be able to work with both ANSI and EDIFACT standards.
- Must be familiar with communication protocols AS2, SFTP, VAN, and X.400 to recommend and design the most appropriate solution.
- Bachelor Degree
- Minimum of 4 years’ relevant experience
- Completed multiple full life-cycle (design, build, test, deploy) project
- Completed at least one major ERP migration.
- Ideal candidate will have knowledge of XML, Web Services and Service Oriented Architecture principles.
- Able to fluidly work between IT, internal business stakeholders, and customers.
- Excellent communication skills written and verbal.
- Excellent time management skills to effectively manage changes in priority between projects, implementations, and escalated support issues.
Eaton is a power management company with 2016 sales of $19.7 billion. We provide energy-efficient solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power more efficiently, safely and sustainably. Eaton is dedicated to improving the quality of life and the environment through the use of power management technologies and services. Eaton has approximately 95,000 employees and sells products to customers in more than 175 countries. At Eaton we see things differently. We see opportunities to innovate, go above and beyond, and we work hard because what we do reflects who we are. If you see things differently – if you’re determined, motivated and focused on improving the world around you – then it’s time to see where a career at Eaton can take you.
- IT Development
- IT Consultant, Analyst, Auditor
- Project Management
- System Integrator
- Full time
- 3-5 years professional experience
Required language level:
- English - intermediary/communicative
How to apply/ contact information:
Please click the "Jelentkezem" button below.