With 7 contact centers in US, Canada and Latin America, Support Services Group is currently hiring in its newly opened office in Budapest.
We are looking for the
IT Director of EMEA operations
In this role you can actively contribute to the overall company targets as well as the daily business decisions. You know the pulse of the organization, the internal language, and the context of the challenge that our colleagues are dealing with.
This position requires you to be a leader by example, support of our ever-growing group of Customer Service Professionals. This position reports directly to the SVP of Global IT Operations and will help develop the Global Information Technology vision.
The Director of EMEA IT Operations will be responsible for leading the EMEA IT teams to ensure the efficient operation of EMEA Services Group’s Help Desk, Networks, Servers, Storage, End User Computing, Security Systems, Application Development, and Reporting.
DUTIES / RESPONSIBILITIES
- You will work closely with IT Leadership and decision-makers in other regions & departments to identify, recommend, develop, implement, and support cost-effective technology solutions for all aspects of the global enterprise.
- Support the Global Infrastructure and Security Architecture and ensure all region-specific requirements are made know and incorporated for the management, improvement, and growth of the network infrastructure, servers, desktops, help desk, software development, BI reporting and security systems based on industry best practices.
- Directly manage technical staff located in all EMEA locations.
- Helps to Develops and manages within an approved operating and capital budget.
- Understand business goals and objectives to ensure proper support is in place for all key systems and applications.
- Assist in communicating strategies and plans to the IT teams, executive team, staff, customers, and stakeholders.
- Oversee the deployment, monitoring, maintenance, development, upgrade, and support of security systems, servers, IT Operations applications, networks, and the help desk.
- Approve the purchase of equipment and supplies in accordance with the approved budget to meet the operational requirements of the business.
- Establish and maintain regular written and in-person communications with the organization’s executives, department heads, and end-users regarding IT Operations.
WHAT IS REQUIRED OF YOU
- College diploma or University degree in Computer Science, Business, Engineering, or related technical degree.
- 5+ years of experience in managing and/or directing an IT operation preferably in a call center environment.
- Experience with supporting multiple sites in an international environment preferred.
- At least C1 (advanced) level English speaking skills.
- Ability to set and manage priorities judiciously.
- Ability to present ideas in business-friendly and user-friendly language.
- Superior analytical, evaluative, and problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Highly self-motivated and directed, with keen attention to detail.
- Ability to motivate in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- IT Development
- Project Management
- IT Operation, Telecommunication
- Project Management
- Corporate Leadership, Management
- Head of IT
- 5-10 years professional experience
- College degree
Required language level:
- English (higher advanced/fit for negotiation)
- Full time
How to apply/ contact information:
Apply via "Jelentkezem" button underneath!