The Global ID Administration (GIDA) is a true global organization within Citi with 900+ employees located across the globe; we provide information security administration to internal and external customers worldwide (NAM, EMEA, LATAM, ASPAC). Our services include but not limited to: user access maintenance-, password resets for Citi's applications and client support on different communication channels (e-mail, phone, and ticket management).
GIDA Budapest has more than 300 colleagues. There are plenty of opportunities for our workforce to develop in different areas and build a career within Citi.
Into our team we are looking for an
IT Customer Service (GIDA) Analyst
As an IT Customer Service (GIDA) Analyst you will:
- Create, modify, and delete user profiles in various systems
- Reset passwords; enable IDs based on incoming client requests
- Provide customer service via phone, e-mail and various ticket management systems
- Ensure corporate information security policies are followed
- Possible shift-work (24/7 and 24/5) including weekends / public holidays
- Excellent customer service orientation
- Good verbal and written communication in English.
- Being able to learn to use numerous different systems on a basic level
- Ability to set priorities; attention to details and work under pressure
- Has to be able to endure monotonous work
- Flexibility to work in various shifts
- High school graduation certificate
- Opportunity to work with people across all levels of the organization on a global scale
- Opportunity to understand and learn the structure of the Citi Operations & Technology segment
- During the trainings the employees will be introduced to Citi policies, several security systems, Citi and GIDA related communication standards
- Opportunity to get familiar with cultural diversity and multinational values in a fast-moving environment
- Opportunity to participate in social events in an open and friendly atmosphere
- Great number of internal training opportunities with insight into many different areas
- Current labour law compensation for shift work, plannable and flexible time management.
How to apply/ contact information:
Apply now to be part of this multicultural and dynamic team. Your place is here.
- IT Operation, Telecommunication
- IT Support, Helpdesk
- IT Development
- IT Consultant, Analyst, Auditor
- professional experience is not required
- High school degree
Required language level:
- English (higher advanced/fit for negotiation)
- Full time
1087 Hungária krt. 40-44.