Join Vodafone Hungary and build a better tomorrow!
We are looking for a
We are looking for a
IT Business Analyst
for our Business Engagement Team
At Vodafone we connect everybody to live a better today and build a better tomorrow. It is the future we have in our mind when we see the speed of technology development. There is so much creativity across the technology industry that the speed of change is increasing. We embrace the opportunities of the future and work proactively to make good use of technology. As you can imagine, this means that we have a vibrant and diverse mix of skills and people making Vodafone a great place to work.
Your place in the team
Acts as Technology’s first contact point relative to product, application and IT relevant network/system developments. Responsible for IT related business requirements to achieve quality requirement specifications, work out requirement specifications that fit into the Vodafone HU architecture. Provides advice, guidance, requirement specification and roadmap management services to the peer departments. Has E2E scope responsibility for the requirements, ensures that peer IT teams design, implement and deliver the changes in line with original business idea.
You will be involved in the following tasks:
- Provide consultation service for Business Units with the support of the Architecture and Technical Domain teams.
- Actively participate in the IT business roadmap planning activities, by supporting the business departments in creating a feasible roadmap that is in alignment with the company’s strategy and main goals.
- Provides required information to support the decision boards of valid Governance process.
- Creates business requirements in line with most recent IT methodology.
- Ensures E2Eresponsibility for the business goals to be met by the projects deliverables.
- Understands the requirement and provides technical background information on the existing system capabilities.
- Creates Business specifications.
- Collect business goals and agree on the deliverable benefits of the requirements in order to provide best concept and solution for a requirement.
- Supports Solution Architects in understanding the requirement specification, evaluates the completeness of the Technical concept.
- Actively cooperates with his/her contacts both within Technology (local, regional, global) as well as Business.
- Supports System Experts in Technology Domains in understanding the requirement specification, supporting the evaluation of High Level Designs.
- Interacts with Solution Architects and Technical domains during the project lifecycle to achieve best solution for the company.
- Supports the Testing phase of the projects to ensure business goals are met, review and advise UAT test cases, participates in Technical testing (SIT) if needed.
- Decides if development can be done via tendering or only via ADM/existing partner.
- Supports the Agile methodology by identifying developments suitable for squad operation.
- Creates the creation of the RFQ material in case of tendering.
- Evaluates requirement with Technology Domains to assure the common understanding and achieve faster, more precise delivery commitments
- Responsible to provide input (scope, budget, timing etc.) for CAPEX planning as per the most recent IT budget planning guidelines.
- Actively drives continuous optimization of related costs
- Provides support to handle any open issue or Change Request during build and testing
- Applies a consistent methodological approach during the project lifecycle and proposes enhancements if needed
- Supports the evolution and simplification of the VFH application portfolio in line with the guidelines of the architecture function
- Follows changes introduced in IT systems and business processes.
We are looking for you if you have
- Strong IT background in Telco business
- At least 3 years working experience
- IT or Telco specific university degree
- Good knowledge on GSM technologies
Diversity and Inclusion
Vodafone is a company that values diversity. We believe that we can operate more successfully and effectively with diverse teams. Our aim is to build a culture where no one will be discriminated based on either their gender, age, cultural background or sexual identity, orientation. Vodafone is committed to support LGBT+ people at work.
The most important thing for us is the health and safety of our employees, so we have introduced the following measures for our current and future employees to prevent the spread of the coronavirus:
- We provide home office opportunity for most of our colleagues working in the capital and ensure the necessary equipments as well (laptop, mobile phone, internet if needed)
- In our retail stores plexi walls, gloves, masks and social distancing floor marks provide protection
- We also provide home office for those who work in our call center in Miskolc, and have the opportunity to do so
- Our technical colleagues are also equipped with protective equipment
Applying for our jobs is still going smoothly:
1. In the selection process, we use video interview format that does not require personal appearance
2. The entry date may vary depending on the job, it will be communicated by the designated recruiter
3. You need to appear in person only once when you are hired and need to pick up the necessary equipment for remote work (it will happen in a safe environment, our colleagues wear protective gear during the handover)
4. After getting your laptop and mobile phone, your manager and team members will help you to get to know your tasks via conference calls
We continue to work together day by day to make everyday life better, easier, and more enjoyable with our technology and services.
The future is exciting. Ready?
- IT Development
- IT Consultant, Analyst, Auditor
- Full time
- 3-5 years professional experience
Required language level:
- English - intermediate / communication
Budapest,1097 Lechner Ödön fasor 6.
How to apply/ contact information:
To apply you have to push the „apply” button, what you can find below.