We are looking for a
IT Business Analyst - 255148
At Vodafone we connect everybody to live a better today and build a better tomorrow. It is the future we have in our mind when we see the speed of technology development. There is so much creativity across the technology industry that the speed of change is increasing. We embrace the opportunities of the future and work proactively to make good use of technology. As you can imagine, this means that we have a vibrant and diverse mix of skills and people making Vodafone a great place to work.
Your place in the team
Acts as Technology’s first contact point relative to product, application and IT relevant network/system developments. Responsible for IT related business requirements to achieve quality requirement specifications, work out requirement specifications that fit into the Vodafone HU architecture. Provides advice, guidance, requirement specification and roadmap management services to the peer departments. Has E2E scope responsibility for the requirements, ensures that peer IT teams design, implement and deliver the changes in line with original business idea.
You will be involved in the following tasks:
- Provide consultation service for Business Units with the support of the Architecture and Technical Domain teams.
- Actively participate in the IT business roadmap planning activities, by supporting the business departments in creating a feasible roadmap that is in alignment with the company’s strategy and main goals.
- Provides required information to support the decision boards of valid Governance process.
- Creates business requirements in line with most recent IT methodology.
- Ensures E2Eresponsibility for the business goals to be met by the projects deliverables.
- Understands the requirement and provides technical background information on the existing system capabilities.
- Creates Business specifications.
- Collect business goals and agree on the deliverable benefits of the requirements in order to provide best concept and solution for a requirement.
- Supports Solution Architects in understanding the requirement specification, evaluates the completeness of the Technical concept.
- Actively cooperates with his/her contacts both within Technology (local, regional, global) as well as Business.
- Supports System Experts in Technology Domains in understanding the requirement specification, supporting the evaluation of High Level Designs.
- Interacts with Solution Architects and Technical domains during the project lifecycle to achieve best solution for the company.
- Supports the Testing phase of the projects to ensure business goals are met, review and advise UAT test cases, participates in Technical testing (SIT) if needed.
- Decides if development can be done via tendering or only via ADM/existing partner.
- Supports the Agile methodology by identifying developments suitable for squad operation.
- Creates the creation of the RFQ material in case of tendering.
- Evaluates requirement with Technology Domains to assure the common understanding and achieve faster, more precise delivery commitments
- Responsible to provide input (scope, budget, timing etc.) for CAPEX planning as per the most recent IT budget planning guidelines.
- Actively drives continuous optimization of related costs
- Provides support to handle any open issue or Change Request during build and testing
- Applies a consistent methodological approach during the project lifecycle and proposes enhancements if needed
- Supports the evolution and simplification of the VFH application portfolio in line with the guidelines of the architecture function
- Follows changes introduced in IT systems and business processes.
We are looking for you if you have
- Highly motivated, autonomous individual focused on business’ needs
- Ability to act as a trusted advisor to the business
- Outstanding communication and relationship building skills
- General knowledge on the important business processes at the company.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and deadlines
- Strong verbal and written English knowledge
- Knowledge of latest mobile products, services and enabling technologies is an advantage
- Up to date and thorough knowledge of critical business processes
- Complete high level overview of company IT systems
Diversity and Inclusion
Vodafone is a company that values diversity. We believe that we can operate more successfully and effectively with diverse teams. Our aim is to build a culture where no one will be discriminated based on either their gender, age, cultural background or sexual identity, orientation. Vodafone is committed to support LGBT+ people at work.
The future is exciting. Ready?
- IT Development
- IT Consultant, Analyst, Auditor
- Full time
- professional experience is not required
Required language level:
- English - intermediate / communication
Budapest,1097 Lechner Ödön fasor 6.
How to apply/ contact information:
To apply you have to push the „apply” button, what you can find below.