Our colleagues said:
„Although Capgemini is a global company, you still feel valued as an individual.”
„The company encourages learning and
improving our skills.”
„ Seven values (honesty, boldness, trust,
freedom, team spirit, modesty, fun) lie at the
heart of everything we do. Capgemini is the
only company where one of the values
IT BUSINESS ANALYST
- Working on client projects in the financial services sector.
- Mapping, documenting, optimizing or designing business processes.
- Gathering, consolidating and analyzing business requirements.
- Designing and specifying IT solutions based on requirements.
- Defining test cases, participate in testing
- BSc degree (MSc preferred) in IT or Economics
- Fluency in spoken and written English and Hungarian.
- Good understanding/knowledge of key business processes and systems of the financial services sector,
- 3+ years of relevant professional experience in the FSI sector
- Experience in business process analysis and design, requirements gathering, specifying IT solutions to satisfy business requirements (Solution Architect)
- Experience with process documentation or management tools
- Lean/6Sigma certified is an advantage.
- Teamplayer but able to work independently too
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good organization and coordination skills
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
Why to choose us:
- internal trainings, virtual training environment where you can get to know individual technology solutions and applications
- participation in international projects in collaboration with experts from abroad
- competitive salary, cafeteria and other benefits
- you can try your hand at different areas within the company
- friendly and modern work environment
How to apply:
To apply you have to push the „Jelentkezem” button, what you can find below.