KPMG is a global network of professional firms providing audit, tax and advisory services. We operate in 152 countries and have 189,000 people working in member firms around the world.
Advisory/IT Advisory Team
Are you ready to support us in creating more sophisticated IT security environment for our clients?
If you are looking for a challenging, client facing job in the field of IT security and risk consulting and also want to be a part of a great team, then we are sure that working for IT Risk Advisory Services at KPMG is the best choice for you.
- Minimum 3 years of relevant professional experience, preferably in IT audit or IT risk advisory
- University or college degree (M.Sc. or B.Sc.)
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Hands-on MS Office skills
- Outstanding analytical skills, good communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability and willingness to learn and deliver in a challenging environment
- Efficient team player and client oriented thinking
Your role and responsibilities:
- Work as a member of the IT Advisory team, with the possibility to work on IT audit, compliance and IT risk advisory projects
- Act as auditor / lead auditor on IT risk advisory projects by coordinating the work of junior colleagues under the supervision of managers
- Take part in IT audit and IT risk advisory projects, visiting many different companies, and auditing various ERP systems
- Evaluate the effectiveness of IT and business processes, and assess related IT risks at clients at various industry sectors
- Contribute to financial audits performed by KPMG, by auditing accounting systems of clients (IT, financial and accounting knowledge is advantageous)
What we offer:
- Challenging work in a motivated team at an international firm
- Excellent opportunity for personal development with regular training courses
- Competitive salary and benefits
If you are up for the challenge, please apply by uploading your English and Hungarian CVs, including photos.
KPMG is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity in its workforce. KPMG encourages applications from all qualified individuals and willing to accommodate applicants’ disability-related needs. Should you be successful after the initial application stage, please discuss with your recruitment contact any reasonable adjustments to our recruitment process that you need.
© 2017 KPMG Tanácsadó Kft., a Hungarian limited liability company and a member firm of the KPMG network of independent member firms affiliated with KPMG International Cooperative ("KPMG International"), a Swiss entity. All rights reserved. The KPMG name, logo and "cutting through complexity" are registered trademarks or trademarks of KPMG International.