KPMG is a global network of professional firms providing audit, tax and advisory services. We operate in 152 countries and have 189,000 people working in member firms around the world
IT Audit Assistant
Our IT Risk Advisory practice within KPMG’s IT advisory team helps to make our clients’ IT environment more secure. Our professionals provide assistance in creating an effective information security control framework for enterprises and we help to achieve compliance with given legal regulations and international standards. We also support with the identification and evaluation of information security risks that may have significant impact on safe and continuous operation and thus influence the revenue-generating capacity of our clients.
- Finished university or college studies (M.Sc. or B.Sc.) specialized in Economics with strong interest in IT and/or IT degree with strong interest in Economics
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Hands-on MS Office Word and Excel skills
- Outstanding analytical skills, good communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability and willingness to learn and deliver in a challenging environment
- Efficient team player and client oriented thinking
- Basic accounting knowledge is an advantage
Your role and responsibilities:
- Take part in various IT audit, compliance and risk assessment projects
- Evaluate the effectiveness of IT and business processes, assess related IT risks at clients of various industry sectors (banking, manufacturing, etc.)
- Contribute to financial audits performed by KPMG, by auditing accounting and ERP systems (IT, financial and accounting knowledge come all in handy)
- Possibility to work on more complex IT advisory projects on the longer term
- Work as IT Security consultant under the supervision of senior professionals (visiting clients, interviewing, assessment, reporting, etc.)
What we offer:
- Challenging work in a young, motivated team at an international firm
- Excellent opportunity for personal development through on the job learning
If you are up for the challenge, please apply by uploading your English CVs.
KPMG is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity in its workforce. KPMG encourages applications from all qualified individuals and willing to accommodate applicants’ disability-related needs. Should you be successful after the initial application stage, please discuss with your recruitment contact any reasonable adjustments to our recruitment process that you need.
© 2018 KPMG Hungária Kft., a Hungarian limited liability company and a member firm of the KPMG network of independent member firms affiliated with KPMG International Cooperative ("KPMG International"), a Swiss entity. All rights reserved. The KPMG name, logo and "cutting through complexity" are registered trademarks or trademarks of KPMG International.