We are looking for a
IT Architecture Senior Manager - 000000245350
At Vodafone we connect everybody to live a better today and build a better tomorrow. It is the future we have in our mind when we see the speed of technology development. There is so much creativity across the technology industry that the speed of change is increasing. We embrace the opportunities of the future and work proactively to make good use of technology. As you can imagine, this means that we have a vibrant and diverse mix of skills and people making Vodafone a great place to work.
Your place in the team
Provide IT- & Service capabilities and manage these for the business to ensure a flexible, future proof, robust and cost effective technology architecture, including infrastructure and IP networking that allows the business to create great products for our customers.
You will be involved in the following tasks:
- Target Architecture and Roadmaps aligned with VF-Group and Region
- In line with Technology strategy developing a set of detailed guidelines to be implemented by the vendors and the local teams during project delivery
- Understand strategic priorities and demand pipeline of business stakeholders and provide the best architectural solution for their requirements
- Provide architectural consultancy services to the, business analysts, project managers & delivery managers in the demand and delivery phases of the projects
- Review non-functional requirements (incl. Infrastructure, IP networking, Performance, Availability & Security) in projects and explain the design principles to (lead) design and evaluate the solution designs
- Ensure the fulfilment architecture requirement in projects’ delivery phase
- Accountable for the long-term fit of the architecture(s), maintain domain knowledge and define the domain evolution and maintenance plan Enable strategically alignment of the main business and technology initiatives
- Identification and proposal of relevant architectures & platforms including product selection and technology recommendation
- Operate and develop the architecture governance process enabling architectural alignment with the infrastructure expertise
- Participate in vendor (product) selection
- Functional and non-functional requirements
- Group/IRB reporting submissions
- Manage and guide the entire architecture team
We are looking for you if you have
- BSc. in Computer/Industrial/Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- At least 10 years working experience
- At least 5 years management experience in architectural roles
- Strong oral and verbal English knowledge
- Highly motivated, autonomous individual with an extremely wide span of architectural knowledge
- Outstanding analytical skills
- Focused on the timely delivery of results
Diversity and Inclusion
Vodafone is a company that values diversity. We believe that we can operate more successfully and effectively with diverse teams. Our aim is to build a culture where no one will be discriminated based on either their gender, age, cultural background or sexual identity, orientation. Vodafone is committed to support LGBT+ people at work.
The future is exciting. Ready?
- IT Development
- Programmer, Developer
- Full time
- >10 years professional experience
Required language level:
- English - intermediate / communication
Budapest, 1096 Lechner Ödön fasor 6.
How to apply/ contact information:
If you are interested in the position, apply online!