Givaudan is a global leading company in taste and wellbeing, fragrance and beauty. With its heritage stretching back over 250 years, the Company has a long history of innovating scents and tastes. From a favourite drink to your daily meal, from prestige perfumes to cosmetics and laundry care, its creations inspire emotions and delight millions of consumers the world over. The company is committed to driving purpose-led, long-term growth while leading the way to improve happiness and health for people and nature. In the fiscal year 2020, the Company employed over 15,800 people worldwide and achieved sales of CHF 6.3 billion and a free cash flow of 12.8% of sales. Let’s imagine together on www.givaudan.com.
IT Application Support BI Analyst
IT Application Support BI Analyst - Your future position?
We are looking for a new member of the SAP Business Intelligence team under the Global Application Services Organisation. The IT Support Analyst will report to the EMEA Application Services Manager.
In this role you will:
- Primarily you will resolve SAP BI and BW Incidents and fulfil SAP BI and BW service requests raised by users across the regions. To a smaller degree you will take part in implementing and developing solutions to meet business requirements in the BI system.
- Incident and problem resolution: you will provide timely resolution of Incidents and Service Requests. You will ensure proper communication to users on problem resolution and root cause analysis, and you will ensure the global ticketing tool is promptly and correctly updated with activities, resolutions and user feedback for effective and efficient incident & request tracking.
- Involvement in projects: you will work with the various IT teams to help business owners and global power users realize full potential of the BI applications. You will participate in the transition of projects to routine operational use.
Are you someone who wants to grow and shape your own world? Who thrives being in a culture where you can express yourself in a creative team environment? Who wants to collaborate and learn together with teams who are as passionate as you are? Then come and join us – and impact your world.
Your professional profile includes:
- College/University Degree (preferably in Information Technology or related discipline)
- 3 years SAP BI experience
- Strong understanding of SAP BW
- At least conceptual understanding of SAP BW for HANA & BW In Hana
- Strong understanding ETL and Data Load procedures (daily operations)
- SAP Business Objects
- Advanced with Web Intelligence & Business Objects Analysis for Office
- Fluent in English & Hungarian
- Customer oriented personality with good communication skills is a must
- BW Modelling and ABAP experience is desirable
- Basic experience in the following would be an advantage:
- Dashoard Design Studio
- ITILv3 standards
- Great compensation package including bonus and cafeteria
- Continuous learning
- Career development opportunities
- Private health care
- Access to exclusive perfumes & employee shop with discounts
Givaudan is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.
At Givaudan, you contribute to delightful taste and scent experiences that touch people’s lives.
You work within an inspiring teamwork culture – where you can thrive, collaborate and learn from other talented and passionate people across disciplines, regions and divisions.
Join us and Impact Your World
Diversity drives innovation and creates closer connections with our employees, customers and partners. Givaudan embraces diversity and is committed to building an inclusive environment where everyone impacts our world.
- IT Operation, Telecommunication
- IT Support, Helpdesk
- IT Development
- Programmer, Developer
- 3-5 years professional experience
- College degree
Required language level:
All of these are:
- English (higher advanced/fit for negotiation)
- Hungarian (higher advanced/fit for negotiation)
- Full time
How to apply/ contact information:
Apply via "Jelentkezem" button underneath!