- Supporting the virtual environment in terms of PC Lifecycle Management, including Provisioning, Asset Management and Disposal.
- Provide site IT DR Plan and Site Profile annual refresh, bi-annual table-top walkthrough of IT DR Plans for Category 2 Sites.
- Participation in IT initiatives that require site-level coordination, communication and/or implementation
- Follow standard ITSM processes of Asset Management, Change Management, Incident Management, Request Management, Problem Management and Project Management to serve internal IT users and drive high performance against operational metrics.
- PC Lifecycle Management, including Provisioning, Asset Management and Disposal. Assist with disposal of other IT assets.
- Site IT DR Plan and Site Profile annual refresh, bi-annual table-top walkthrough of IT DR Plans for Category 2 Sites.
- Participate in application, infrastructure, security and OpEx initiatives and support virtual activities as needed related to Client infrastructure.
- Identify opportunities for process and technology improvement
- Participate in internal audits, influence IT budgeting.
- Critical contact for infrastructure outages that cause negative business impact.
- Advanced English Language Skills
- Advanced level phone skills in order to provide support virtually.
- Work in Virtual environment ranging from office to manufacturing floor situations.
- Intermediate Level Knowledge of the following:
- Microsoft Operating Systems
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Endpoint Devices – PC, Laptop, Mobile Devices, PC Peripherals
- Other IT Infrastructure (working knowledge) – network, servers, storage, phone systems
- Miscellaenous Equipment used in manufacturing locations such as bar code scanners, specialized printers, industrial PCs, RF Scanners, etc.
- Customer Service
- Working in a virtual organization, team
- Use of ticketing system and meeting Service Level Agreements
- IT Service Management - Asset Management, Incident Management, Request Management, Problem Management and Change Management
- High School Diploma plus 2 years IT experience or Associate Degree in business or technology (preferred)
- ITIL, MCSA, or comparable certification (preferred)
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
- Business Supporting Centres
- IT Support
- IT Development
- IT Consultant, Analyst, Auditor
- Project Management
- Full time
- 1-3 years professional experience
Required language level:
- English - higher advanced/fit for negotiation
How to apply/ contact information:
You can apply with the „Jelentkezem" button underneath.